Chapter 1: The first meet

Three years ago:

' Ne [Y/N], will you promise to come back and attend Karasuno with me?' said Hinata

' I promise, I will only attend middle school in America so don't worry, I will come back and watch you become the next little giant' -[Y/N]

' Also, I will become the best volleyball player when I come back^^' -[Y/N]

' Wait you can't be better than me, if you are better than me, I can't become the Ace'

'Don't worry you will always better than me, nobody can jump as high as you can, and they can't beat you, you will be the best Ace in Japan.'

' Then that is the promise ok, until the day we meet again [Y/N]'

' Bye Hinata'

      ___***___

Current time:

I, at last, make it back to Japan. Miyagi beyond any doubt is a truly peaceful and quiet town. I cherish it here than New York. Wrap up all my stuff, I slide myself into bed to get a deep sleep. Tomorrow will be my first day at school, in view of a guarantee I will go to Karasuno, I will make him shocked. On account of that idea, I  lay down with a smile.

The next day:

I walk to class, despite the fact that It has been three years however I remember all the streets here clearly so I don't get lost. I'm in class 1-6, appear as though he is not in a similar class with me. That is truly sad.

After school, I walk to the gym when I heard I noisy hit *bang* . Remaining in front of the gym, I gaze at a short kid who hit the ball with all he has and with a truly lively grin all over, that is him, that is Hinata, I can recognize his orange hair and his cheerful smile from far away. He's bright like a sun.

' Sumimasen, I want to join the boy's volleyball club, do you know where can I get an application?' -said [Y/N]

' Oh Yes, My name is Shimizu Kiyoko, the manager of the volleyball club. I can get you an application if you want to be a manager.' She said with a friendly smile on her face.

' Oh no, I want to join as a player and also I want to help as a manager.'

'Oh, there is a girl volleyball team. You can join them.'

' I know. I just transfer here today from America, back then, I always play for the boy team. So I want to join the boy team. Also, here I have someone special to play with. Can you ask the coach for me please.'

'Okay, you can wait here'

After she cleared out and converse with the coach, I saw numerous young men gaze at me, at that point a present somebody hurry to me and jump up to embrace my neck.

'[Y/N]-chan , you are [y/n] right. OMG!! I miss so much. Why didn't you tell me you are back.[y/n], you leave me here so lonely. You're so mean.' Hinata said as his face squeeze into my neck.

' haha Do you need to ask am I really [y/n] when you already hug me so tight. I think I will be suffocated.' I hug him back tightly.

Jump down from me, he stares at me with an astounding eye.

Look down on him, I giggle ' you don't grow at all Hinata, I thought you will be taller than me by now, but you are still so small'. when I said that all the boys around us laugh out really loud, I laugh too. Hinata jumps up and down tell them to stop laughing, but they won't.

' I do grow, I'm taller than before, 164cm already, you know that ψ(`∇')ψ. You are the one who keeps growing so tall.'

'I'm only 174cm, that's a normal height for a volleyball player.'

'NORMAL FOR A MALE PLAYER!!!. You are a girl [y/n].'

In America, there are many young girls as tall as I am so I don't feel diverse, yet now I move back to Japan, people gazing at me perhaps of the fact that I'm excessively tall. Taking a gander at Hinata, I give him a little smile.

Then the coach comes to me and said: 'hmm, I never thought I would get a girl on my team so I don't know what to deal with your situation. You know I can get you in the team after you show me some of your skills. Oh, by the way, my name is Ukai.'

I put on my volleyball shoes, remain on the court, Hinata toss a ball to a kid with raven hairs who appear to be a setter, he tosses the ball high then I run and spike it with whatever I can. The ball hit the floor make a louder sound than Hinata's spike sometime recently. Everybody stares at me, some with their mouth broadens.

Can a girl spike like that? she is really stronger than her looks? I can't believe a really beautiful girl like her can spike better than me!!

The coach comes to me and nods his head: "I don't expect you can spike like that. You will bring us many opportunities, it will be awesome to have you on the team."

'Thank you. My name is [L/n][F/n]. Please take care of me.'

Two boys were run up to me, holding on to me. One of them is bald and another is short but have a really cool spiky hair: ' I'm Tanaka Ryu and I'm Nishinoya Yuu, we are second year here at Karasuno. You are so beautiful. Also, your spike is amazing I love it.'

They are really cheerful until there is a dark aura behind them, a boy scolds at them and tell them to stop.

' I'm Sawamura Daichi the captain of the team, next to me is the vice-captain Sugawara Koushi, also the coach and the manager who you are already known. Welcome to the team [Y/N]'

Each of them introduces themself to me, the setter is Kageyama, then two other first-year is Yamaguchi and a really tall blonde who doesn't speak up is Tsukishima ( I wonder why he is so cold). Everyone is so friendly and cheerful. I'm so happy that I can join a team like this^^

'Welcome to Karasuno's volleyball team' - all of them said at the same time except Tsukishima.

'Thank you all of you to let me join your team' A little blush on my face when I said that. I really happy that I let some of my tears fall out.

___***___

After practice, I walk home with Hinata and Kageyama. We get some meat buns on our way since it's me and Hinata's favorite.

It's so quiet and a little awkward, I'm glad that Hinata speaks up:

' [Y/N] I'm so happy that you are back and you join the team. Do you want to go to school with me tomorrow?'

' That would be great just like old-time, I still stay at the same house, you can come over anytime you want' 

I turn to Kageyama and say 

' You can come too Kageyama-Kun, you and Hinata can stay at my house and have fun'. 

After what I said, he just answers 'Uhm' with a light red blush on his cheeks, which makes me blush a little too. Hinata stares at us and he just looks down on the road not really happy. I don't know why I said that just make the atmosphere more awkward.

Then I return home. In the shower, I simply thinking about today and what occur recently. I shouldn't be bothered about it, that is nothing. I go to bed anticipating tomorrow pracitce.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry this is quiet long, I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter the next one will be out soon^^ ❤️