Nishinnoya Yuu's ending

' A tall girl and a short boy fall in love with each other. This is not the 'Lovely Complex' anime, isn't it?.... Haizzz will she accept my feeling. There are many tall and hot guys at this training camp. Compare to them I'm nothing. Haizzz...'

'Oi Yuu, stop with that long sigh. It's annoying.'

'Ryu... It's about [y/n], I can't stop thinking about how different our height is.'

'Don't worry bro, she will love you the way you are.'

'Hopefully'

At the dinner hall:

'Ne [y/n], you like Nishinoya-senpai right?'

'How did you know, Yachi?'

'Well I just saw you haven't stopped looking at him since days ago.'

'It's that that obvious?'

'Actually, I only knew it when Kiyoko-san told me.'

'I do really like him. He is cute, funny and dependable.'

'He likes you too right. So It's mutual love, you don't have to worry about anything.'

'I know that but I can't stop thinking about it. What if he change his mind?'

'Feeling can not be change that easily, [y/n], If you are worry, I think you should tell him how you feel.'

'you mean confessing?'

'yeah, if you can't say it, may be you can show him by action.'

'Ah! I know what to do now, thanks Yachi'

'Hey!! where are you going? you haven't finished your dinner yet.'

'I go look for Nishinoya-senpai. I'm finished. Please clean it up for me, thanks again.'

'Good luck'

At the gym, where everyone is having self practice:

'Nishinoya-senpai!!!!!'

'Ahhh.. [y/n]'

I rush to him and pick him up by his collars. I cut his word with a kiss on his lips. I then release him and both of us can't say a word. Everyone around us stare at us with a surprised look. I don't even know what have I done. 

' I LIKE YOU NISHINOYA-SENPAI!!'

I shout out with all my mind. This is the most embarrassing thing someone have ever done. I don't even know I have gotten into me. He is blushing really hard and doesn't say anything. Maybe I shouldn't do this. Maybe he doesn't have feeling for me anymore. I'm regret.

'I'm sorry', right at the moment when I try to turn around and run away, he hold my wrist and stop me.

'I love you [y/n], I love you, I really love you, I can't stop myself from loving you. I know about our height different but I still love you. Now I know that it's mutual love. I'm really happy. Having you as my girlfriend is the happiest thing ever happen to me.' 

'Yuu...' 

'If you too want to flirt go some where else.-.-' said Tsukishima.

Tsuki just broke our moment there. We look at each other and laughing. So from now on will officially be a couple. He goes back to his practice and I go to the girls.

______________________________________________

I'm sorry if this chapter is not really good. I'm actually run out of ideas for those endings. I hope you guys still like this one even though there are many dialogues. If you guys haven't watch 'Lovely complex' yet, I recommend you guys should watch it. It's a really good shoujo high school love anime. It's about a really tall girl and a very short guy. ^^

Someone request the ending 2 or after ending parts, I will write it after I finished with the main ending for those boys so don't worry^^ Thanks for you guys support.