Chapter 28. I want you

Hey! I want to make a warning: this chapter (and maybe others) may have "hot" content, well, I mean details that maybe you don't like reading and maybe you want to stop reading this.
Ok, I should say so.

Colin's POV

I kissed her and she didn't move.
It was a strange kiss, only a few seconds but it was enough to make my heart race, I could feel my heartbeat in my ears. It was racing so fast that I feared it might come out of my chest.

I pulled my lips from hers without being able to open my eyes. I rested my forehead against hers and tried to normalize breathing my heart racing.

Our hands were intertwined, on my chest.

Don't run away from me, please.

I could stay like this with her for the rest of my life.

Jen pulled her hands away and placed them on my shoulders. I opened my eyes.

"Colin, I think—

"Hey," I cut what she was saying. "Don't think." I said in an agitated voice.

She took the lapels from my jacket and pulled me, my lips were a centimeter from hers.

"I'm going to regret this, I know." She said.

"If only you could hear what I have to tell you...

"Hush!" She said before pressing her lips gently over mine. "Don't ruin it."

I bit my lip.

If only she could hear me.

God, what a difficult woman!

"I've been waiting for this moment for weeks." I said.

"Really?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, to see you. I couldn't wait to see you."

She sighed. "Me too. I think about you every damn day of my life, Colin!"

When she said that I lost control.

I kissed her as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I pulled her body to mine, I needed to feel her warmth.

She kissed me back.

An electric current ran through my body as she raised her hands to my neck.
I rubbed her lips with my tongue and she let me in.

My heart was racing, I could hear it in my ears.

I kissed her with all the desire I had been holding since the first day. I kissed her as if my life depended on it. And I think that somehow that's true. I mean, I could not let her go anymore.

I gasped for air, my whole body was on fire, my hands were shaking, and ... my heart was about to explode. I could hardly bear the all emotions of my body.

"What are we doing?" She asked.

"What do you think?"

"I think you're wearing too much clothes," she said as she took off my jacket. "That's better."

"Mmm."

I took her shirt and pulled it up carefully. "That's better," I said.

I sighed. I've never seen anything so beautiful.

God, she's gorgeous.

I couldn't resist and I slipped my hands over her chest. I could feel her ragged breathing.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her again, but this time I slid my lips down her neck.

She moaned.

"Colin...

"Please, don't say anything."

Then she kissed me again, making my whole body light up with the simple touch of her lips.

I took her in my arms and walked to the bed without breaking the contact with her lips.
My whole body was on fire.

I fell into the bed, Jen was on top of me.

I held my hands up to her bra and unzipped it carefully. "I don't think you're going to need this." I said as I threw it to the ground.

She pulled me away and stared into my eyes. I could see the desire in her eyes. I could see the love.

"I'll just tell you one thing," she said seriously. "I want you inside me."