Chapter 14. A night with you (part II)

Jen's POV

When I heard three short knocks on my door, I practically ran to open it.
I took the knob, took a deep breath, and then opened the door.

Eric was holding a bottle of wine.

I automatically smiled when I saw it.

I stepped aside so he could walk in.

I bit my lip.

I still couldn't believe that I invited a man to spend the night with me. Because obviously this is not just an innocent invitation to dinner.

I closed the door behind me and approached him.
He just stood there when I took his face in my hands, I stood on tiptoes and left a slow and sensual kiss in his lips.

I could feel his body tensing.

God, I want to get that shirt off.

When I let him go, he looked at me intensely.

"You look beautiful in that dress."

I wore a black dress with fine straps, above the knees. My shoulders were completely bare.

"Well, you look pretty good too," I said still with my hands in his jacket.

Eric looked around smiling, his hands in his pockets.

He discovered the small table that was set up on the balcony and he smiled even more.

"Apparently we will dine here," he said pointing to the table.

"It seems so"

I filled two glasses of wind and joined him on the balcony.

"Cheers!" he said, extending his hand with the glass of wine I gave him.

We both smiled.

We talked for an hour.
Or maybe more.
I lost track of time when I began to relax.

I told him about my family, my parents, my brothers.
I told him about my future projects, and I think I had bored him when I told him about my books, but he listened attentively anyway.

He asked me about my life, how is that I could live surrounded by fans and how I kept my private life away from social media.

It is very difficult to explain to someone who is not famous.

I don't know. When you're an actor, you just get used to it.

After the second glass of wine, we both remained in complete silence.

Eric stared at me with an elegant and seductive smirk.

I leaned toward him but he quickly pulled away, "I must warn you that you kiss me in that way again, I don't know if I will be able to stop myself."

"Oh." I blushed; but I leaned toward him to whispered in his ear, "I'll be quick this time."
So I pressed my lips onto his and then pulled away, but he put his arm around me, so I couldn't move.

He sighed as he leaned his forehead against mine, "What have you done to me, Morrison?"

I pulled away so I could look at him, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that since the night we met, I can't stop thinking about you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. This time I kissed him furiously, with desire.
His body reacted immediately.
I intertwined my fingers in his hair and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I moaned when I felt his tongue against mine.

I gasped for air, his hands were still on my waist.

We were both panting.

"I warned you, Jen."

"So, let it flow." I said as I walked towards the room.

And when I turned to check that he was behind me, his lips were the ones that attacked mine this time.

I don't think either of us has any interest in dinner at the moment.

I'm more interested in taking that shirt off  raight now.

He grabbed my face with both of his hands, his body was against mine.

He interrupted the kiss, "You sure?"

You have to be kidding.

"Please, stop talking."

He chuckled against my lips.

I began to unbutton his shirt without leaving his lips, I wanted to feel his skin, touch him.
When I finished with the buttons he took off his shirt and pushed me against the wall; he lifted my legs and I wrapped them around his waist.

I groaned when I felt the pressure of his groin against mine.

He took off my dress with a quick movement.

He turned us, took three big steps carrying me in his arms so he let us down gently on the bed.

***

[4 am]

I woke up in the middle of the night thinking that I had missed my flight. I jumped out of bed and ran to check the time on my phone.

4 am.

I sighed with relief.

I looked around, our clothes are all over the floor.

A stupid grin crossed my face as she remembered what had happened just six hours ago.

I took a quick shower, got dressed, and ordered my things, all in complete silence; I didn't want Eric to wake up.

But he did.

"What are you doing?"

"My flight is in 3 hours.I have to go"

"Oh. Yeah, yeah. Right."

He rubbed his face with his right hand.

"You should dress too, we must leave the room."

When we were both ready, we stared at each other for a second.

I guess none of us knew what to say.

"I can drive you to the airport"

"I prefer to go alone."

"Okay," he said as he stroked my cheek, "take care"

I started walking, struggling with the tears that began to sprout through my eyes.

I hear his footsteps behind me and I couldn't do anything when he took me feom behind, turnes my body towards him and kissed me.

"G-bye," he broke off.

I saw Eric walk out the front door of the hotel.

A strange feeling hit my chest at that moment.