Chapter 15. I have feelings for you

Jen's POV

Right now, I'm an hour from landing in Vancouver; that means back to meet Adam and Eddy, to see Jared, and of course, to see Colin.

In the last two days my head was busy with Eric, which by the way was an excellent distraction. A dangerous distraction, actually. What I mean is he's not the typical guy you go to bed with and then you never see him again. He is someone very interesting.

Honestly, I don't want to miss the opportunity to be with someone like him. In fact, I don't want to miss the chance to be with him.

It's time, Jennifer.

Make the decision and just do it!

What I feel about Eric is just attraction ... sexual attraction, for now.

Perhaps he's willing to give me a chance.

I saw it in his eyes. I saw interest in them. I felt that he was being honest with me.
Maybe I'll go back to New York sooner than I imagined, and maybe I'll come back to see him.
I don't know, I guess I'll have to find out.

No more fears, no more insecurities.

Be brave, Jen.

Make your bet!

The voice of the air hostess indicating we were to begin the descent took me from my thoughts.

[Three hours later. Set Once upon a time]

Breathe, Jen. You just breathe.

The van parked next to where the trailers are.
I didn't want to get out of there.

I still had my headphones on my head when I walked outside, greeting people who were there.
I looked around, a little confused.

This whole situation is a bit confusing. I have the opposite feeling in this.
First of all, this will be my last time as Emma Swan, which is rare; She has been an important part of my life, I will miss her a lot. And on the other side, now I can take care of myself. I have so many plans! I mean, my life will be 'normal', I think.

"The great Jennifer Morrison is here," Adam said coming closer to me.

I jumped on him to hug him.

"Yes, I'm here."

Adam stepped back.

"God, I'm so happy to see you," Adam said with a big smile on his face.

My heart raced.

This show has given me the opportunity to meet such good people.

"Hey you," Eddy appeared raising his arms.

He is so expressive!

I hugged him too.

"You two boys are going to make me cry."

"Oh no no, we don't want that," Adam said.

"So, before I forget, um, you'll have to share the trailer with Colin," Eddy spat that little detail.

My jaw dropped.

What!?

I opened my mouth to protest but he kept talking.

"And I think you should be in makeup right now," he gave an affectionate blow on my shoulder and turned to Adam. "We have work to do, my friend"

Adam nodded.

They both laughed. I could not articulate word right now.

"I'll go to make-up, then."

I started walking still surprised by what Eddy had just told me.