Chapter 21

Chesley's POV

"Chesley!" He snapped demanding my attention.

I turned to look at him, "yes sir?"

"My office now!" He said before storming off. 

I sighed and faced Amy, "I'll be back."

"Yeah right. He doesn't seem happy with you." Amy scoffed as I walked away.

Once I got to his office I knocked two times. "Come in," he spoke in a low tone.

I slowly opened the door and entered. "You wanted to speak with me?"

"Yes I did. This is regarding your Guardian ship for Amber Stone." He spoke clearly.

I felt my body go a bit stiff, "what is it?"

"She has gone back to the pack house. Which also means she could be in more danger. So, I'm making you go back down there. I have someone who is willing to let you use their body. You will go under the name Emerald Lou." He rose from his seat.

"Yes sir. Is there anything else I should know about the girls body?" I looked up to him.

"Yes. She is in fact a werewolf. So you know everything about them correct?" I gave him a nod in return. "Good. Now she doesn't have a mate yet so be careful who you look at. Don't give away that you aren't from below anymore."

"Of course. What should I tell them regarding information?"

"You are from Devils Lake, North Dakota. You haven't found a pack yet so your exploring different packs. That should be all, is there anything else?"

"One last thing when do I go to this body?" I spoke with a lump forming in my throat.

"Tomorrow morning at 7am."

"Thank you sir. I'll be off now," I smiled lightly as I left

I flew through the clouds making loops through them. I watched as others stared at me wondering why I'm so happy. I smiled as I saw Amy waiting for me ahead.

"So, I take it everything went well?" Amy eye's sparkled with enjoyment.

"Yeah. I get to-" I cut off mind sentence. Am I allowed to tell?

"What? You can't leave a girl on a cliff hanger like this." Amy whined.

"I'm sorry I'm just not sure if I can tell anyone." I flew back a little.

"I understand but I'm your best friend!" She whined.

"I know but-" I was cut off.

"Chesley!" A messanger screamed my name. He was flying at full speed.

I turned my back on Amy to look at him. "Yes?"

"Your assignment as been changed. You will leave now," the guy flashed his vribate green eyes.

"Now?" I nearly shouted. "I'm sorry A but I got to go."

"No worries. Have fun with whatever your assignment is." Amy waved me off as I took off after the messanger.

"Chesley you will go to the portal room in the castle. You know where that is?" He glanced over his shoulder.

"Yes I do. Do you know why my assignment date has changed?" I flew faster catching up to him.

"No I don't. I was told to bring you at once." He flew around the corner and disappeared.

I let out a low sigh as I hurried to the portal room. I bursted in without an invitation. "I'm here," I let out a deep breath.