Prolodge

"What?" I screamed again.

"We're moving to Washington, Amber now start packing." Mom told me for the thousandth time.

"I don't want to. All we ever do is move! I never make friends because of it." I stormed upstairs to start packing.

Mom followed me up. "Well then you'll be pleased to know that this is the last time we're moving."

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, now start packing. I have to check on your brothers." She walked away down the hallway to Adam's and Aaron's room.

I entered my bedroom for the last time. "Goodbye school. Goodbye New York. Goodbye bedroom. Goodbye house." I said while I was packing.

HOURS LATER

"I'm done packing," I yelled while I walked downstairs.

"Just put it in the truck bed," dad shouted from the kitchen.

"Okay," I walked outside to our garage.

I opened the door and pushed my suitcases into the far back of the bed.

I placed my pillow and blanket inside the back seat of the truck.

I sulked back inside to find my older brothers aguring about who sat in the middle.

"Well I think it should be Amber!" Adam yelled from the top of the stairs.

"No, you should," Aaron yelled back.

"Both of you shut up," I walked up the stairs and pass them.

"Oh so little miss princess here thinks she can boss us around." Adam snickered.

"I never said that. You two are being annoying so be quiet. I'll sit in the middle. But when I get car sickness I'll be throwing up on one of you." I opened my bedroom door and walked in.

"Fine I'll sit in the middle," Aaron agreed with Adam.

I sighed knowing that always work.

"Everyone time to leave. Get in the truck or were leaving you!" Mom called from the front door.

I walked downstairs, taking somewhat of time.

I walked to the truck and hopped behind the passenger seat. I grabbed my phone and earbuds from my jean shorts pocket.

I buckled up then started to play my music.

My playlist goes like this:

I knew you were trouble- Taylor Swift
Lot to learn- Luke something
Come and get it- Selena Gomez
Mean- Taylor Swift
Picture to burn- Taylor Swift
Fifteen- Taylor Swift
Control- Hasley
Gasoline- Hasley
Demons- Image Dragons
Make me cry- Nora Cryus
Malibu- Meily Cryus
Party in the USA- Meily Cryus
Mrs. Potato head- Melanie Martzie
And many more.

I closed my eyes and listened as we drove.

-----------------------------------

This will be my shortest chapter in this book I promise.

Amber: give me a vote and comment for moving. *sighs sadly*