Chapter 8

Jacob's POV

She's gorgeous, scary, beautiful. Amber is perfect.

Stop with the romance stuff. It's making me sick.

Shut up!

Amber looked up at me with fear filled to the prim in her eyes.

I held Amber tighter and pulled her onto my lap. "Don't worry. It's all going to be okay." I smoothed her.

Amber was shaking like she was cold. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. She placed her head on my chest.

Amber soon fell asleep and I carried her up to our room. I gently placed her under the covers. I smiled down at her and tucked Amber in. Lastly I kissed her forehead then went back downstairs.

I got to my office when a loud crashing came from upstairs followed by Amber screaming. I quickly ran upstairs to our room. I found the bed empty and the window broke.

"AMBER!" I yelled. I ran downstairs. "I want everyone looking for her now!" I barked out.

Everyone except for Chesley. "Jacob calm down." She slowly walked towards me.

"Chesley get back and go look for her damn it!" I growled.

"No you need someone right now. Since everyone else left I'm staying here." Chesley crossed her arms over her chest.

"Fine, I'm changing my meeting." I stormed off to my office.

I called the South pack Alpha. "Sorry sir but I am not able to have our meeting today."

"Why? We schedule this ages ago." His voice was sharp.

"Because my mate was just kidnapped. Now if you can't work around this then our deal is off." I growled.

"Fine, I'll see you another time. Goodbye," he said as he hung up.

"God fucking damn it!" I kicked my desk and left the room.

I left the house and quickly shifted.

Mason I swear to fucking god if you don't help me.......

Dude chill. I'm helping but I can't smell her anywhere. Wait a minute I'm getting something. Mason gaged. Fish. I smell fish.

Okay.

I mind linked everyone. 'The ocean.' I ran down to the beach just to see a light pink tail drive under.

I see another tail except black follow the pink one. I growled and jumped in. I swam after the tails but could now longer see them.

Damn it!

I'm sorry. I can't do anything else. Mason whipered.

I know.

I swam back to shore to see everyone's wolf form. I mind linked them. 'Find me her grandmother.'

The pack left to find her. I slowly walked back to the house. I see Amber's grandma run towards me. "I was told to meet you."

I nodded and ran behind a bush. I shifted back and reached into the bush. I grabbed out boxers and shorts.

I walked back to her. "Yes, I need to know about your mermaid past."

She nodded. Amber's grandma explained to me where their kingdom is. I nodded. "Is there anything else?"

"No thank you...." I trailed off.

"Kaliea," she finished for me.

"Thank you Kaliea," I smiled and walked up to the room.