Chapter 19

Jacob's POV

I sulked in my office waiting for Amber. I sighed and checked the time again. It's been over 8 hours and nothing.

I haven't even seen her around the house. I called her cell but I found it upstairs. I couldn't even find the teddy bear.

I finally got up and called for Sarah. "Yes, Alpha?"

"Do you know where Amber is?" I raised an eyebrow.

"She requested I not tell you. I'm sorry," Sarah looked down. "She's not even sure herself."

"What?" I nearly shouted making Sarah jump back.

"She's not here and wasn't sure where she was going." Sarah repiled sweetly.

"It's fine, you may go. If anyone has any word on her wherebouts tell me." I scolded as Sarah walked out.

I sat back down in my chair sluching. I got out my computer remembering I put a tracker on her BMV.

It showed at she was driving a little over the speed limit. Soon the car stopped into front of a house and turned off. The tracker turned off as well.

I figured she went to her parents house. I got up and told everyone I was headed out. I grabbed my motorcycle keys and hopped on my Harley Davidson bike.

I revined my engine and took off. I took the dirt roads to get there faster. Soon I was outside her house. I parked my bike on the sidewalk. I got off and walked to the door.

I knocked on the door almost pounded but remembering it's hers parents I didn't. The door was answered by her mother. "Good day Jacob."

"Good day Mrs. Stone. May I come in and speak with Amber?" I smiled trying not to show my pain.

She glanced behind her, "I'm sorry Jacob dear but I do believe she went out. You see since you and her ditched Amelia the day before her birthday. Amelia has claimed Amber today and is not happy with you."

"That's fine. May I wait in her room for Amber's return?"

"I'm sorry Jacob but I don't think beer would like that. I'll let her know you stopped by." Amber's mom smiled before slowly closing the door.

I sighed and heard hush tones coming from inside. I slowly walked towards my bike. I looked up to see Amber's balcony.

I grinned and looked down to see vines string up. I slowly made my way over to the vines. Without being seen I grabbed onto the vines and pulled myself up.

I swung my legs over the railing and peeked inside. I saw the teddy bear in a duffle bag open. I heard a soft giggle and thought it must be Amelia.

I lightly tapped on the door. I heard footsteps hurry over. I saw Amber our eyes met. Amber looked away and locked the door. She walked back to Amelia out of view.

"What was it?" Amelia's little girls voice spoke.

"Just the wind. Don't worry about it. Now how about that tea party you promised?" I could almost hear the smile in Amber's voice.

I couldn't take it I pulled out a bobbing pin and picked the lock. I slowly opened the door and heard a gasp. I saw a bright pink tutu rush to the bathroom.

Amber's head snapped to me once Amelia was inside. "What do you think your doing?"

"Taking back what's mine." A small growl left my throat.

"I suggest you leave and I'll consider not calling the cops." Amber crossed her arms and swung her hips.

"But the teddy bear is mine!"

"No it's not. It was Chesley's beside you have everything else. I need one thing of hers. I was the one who gave her the teddy bear in the first place."

"What's Chesley's is mine," I growled and jumped for the bed.

Amber got there first and grabbed the teddy bear. "And for a slight second I thought you were here to fix our relationship. I was wrong! I never want to see you again Jacob. Get out now and I won't call the cops." Amber shouted as footsteps creeped closer to her door.

Amber clutched the teddy bear tightly holding back tears. "Amber?" I took a step towards her.

"Get out!" Amber ran towards the door and threw it open.

"Please ju-" I was cut off by her brother Aaron stepped in the frame.

"She said get out," he crossed his arms. "She was just fine before you entered her life now it's broken. Get out or else I will not hesitate to call the cops."

"Fine," I stormed out and grabbed the teddy bear. I brushed past Aaron and held on tight to the teddy bear.

I made my way out and placed the bear in the box on the back of my bike. I started the bike and drove home.

Amber's POV

Once I heard his bike leave I bursted into tears. The only thing I had left of Chesley was gone. I heard Amelia creak open the door. "He's the guy who took you from my party?"

I nodded and motioned to Aaron to take her out. I bite my cheek to try and help stop the crying. Aaron usher Amelia out and downstairs.

I jumped into my bed and held a pillow tight to my chest. I cried into the pillow for hours.

I heard Amelia shout goodbye to me as she left the house. I cried longer and a bit longer. I clutched the pillow let all my tears soak up into it.

My pillow was soon soaked from ally tears. I cried for Chesley, Eric, my relationship, Jacob and the teddy bear. Just thinking about the teddy bear made my son even more.

The last thing I had of Chesley's was gone. I held on tight to the pillow afraid it would disappear. I heard a light tap on my door.

I didn't answer and just sniffled. I heard footsteps walk away. I lifted my head and got out of bed. I found a notebook and pen.

I left a note for my family.

'Went back to where people actually care about me. Miss you all. -A'

With that I climbed down my vines and slipped into the darkness easily. I ran to the ocean and jumped off the deck into it.

My legs soon flashed into my pink tail and I swam as fast as I could to my palace home. After hours of swimming I finally saw the gates.

I entered threw the gates as everyone stopped to stare at me. I swam to the castle as the guards let me in.

I heard to Isabella's office and knocked. "Come in," I heard my grandmother's voice speak.

I entered, "I have returned. I realized I was not welcomed back home like I am here."

"Of course welcome home. I've missed you these past 2 weeks." Grandmother stood and swam towards me.

She engulfed me in a hug, "I've missed you too."

"I'll let you sleep I assume you had a long journey."

"Indeed I've had," I smiled and retreated to my bedroom.

I got there and soon fell asleep in my bed.

--------------------------------------------------

Amber: vote and comment for returning back to the place I should be.