Chapter 1

My alarm went off at 7am.

My first day at a new school.

Great! I hate it.

Come on get up Amber.

I sighed and rolled over turning off my alarm and falling off my bed.

"Ouch," I rubbed my back.

I stood and walked to my closet. I opened the door and grabbed a white tank top and my grey hoodie.

I then walked over to my dresser and pulled out black leggings.

I got out my white converse and got dressed. I walked into my bathroom. Yeah I have my own bathroom cause the boys won't stop aguring at the mint green paint in the room.

"Amber hurry up or we're leaving you!" Adam yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay, give me a minute!* I yelled.

I quickly brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a messy bun.

I ran downstairs and to the pick up truck.  Before I ran out I grabbed my light blue backpack and an apple.

I hopped into the back seat and buckled up. "Can we go?"

"No we got to wait til Adam's done doing his hair," Aaron turned to look back at me.

"Can't we just leave him? I mean I got dressed faster than him."

"No we can't. You know dad would kill us if we left him."

"Fine," I sighed and looked out the window. "At least honk the horn."

"Okay fine," Aaron honked the horn.

Adam then ran out of the house and got into the passenger side. "Wow, guys. Just wow!"

"Okay let's go," I huffed.

Aaron pulled out and rice to the school. "It's much bigger than our old one."

"Which one?" I glared at Aaron.

Aaron is 18 this is his last year of high school. Adam is 17 he has one more year. And me well I'm 16 and ready to get the next 2 years over with.

"Gee, Amb I didn't think this bothered you." Adam shoot at me.

"Whatever, Aaron just pick a spot." I told him. "We look like idiots."

Aaron sighed and pulled into a spot finally. "Ready guys 3:30 be here or your left behind."

"Yeah okay whatever," I jumped out and closed the door. I walked into the school and went straight to my locker.

Yeah people looked at me strangely but I don't give a shit.

I got to my locker and opened it to find all my books and binders there. I sighed and grabbed my art binder.

I went straight to class. And with every class that passed I always sat in the back.

No one talked to me and I didn't talk to anyone.

LUNCH

I got my lunch and turned to face the lunchroom. I sighed and went to an empty table in the back.

"Why isn't Jacob here?" I heard some blonde girl ask her friend.

"I don't know. Didn't you notice all his friends are gone too." The girls friend replied.

"But that's over half the school," the blonde sighed.

"I know. Did you see the new guys? They are total heart throbs," the friend sighed dreamily.