Chapter 5

Amber's POV

I sighed and walked into the kitchen.

Some of the pack members were there, "hi Luna." A guy with fire red hair said.

"Please just call me Amber. Luna is way too formal for me." I made my way to the fridge.

"What do you need, Luna?" A guy with golden hair asked.

"Call me Amber and I can get something for myself thank you." I smiled and opened the fridge.

"Of course, Lu-Amber." The red hair guy smiled.

I grabbed a water bottle out. "If the Alpha ask I'm with Chesley. I told the guys.

I hurried up to Chesley's room. I knock 4 times then tapped once.

It's our secret door knock so we won't snap at who's at the door.

"Come on in," she chirped.

I opened the door and closed it. "Hey Ches," I smiled and sat on her bed.

"Hey Amb. I need a good nickname for you. The only thing with your first name I could do is Beer and I don't want to do that." Chesley exclaimed.

"Well my full name is Amber Rose Stone. If that helps," I shruged.

"It's does. I can call you Rosie!" She clapped and hugged me.

"Yay," I smiled and hugged her back.

"So, what'd Jacob have to say?"

"I'm not suppose to tell but he did say if I have questions to ask you or him soooooo.  He told me I'm a very rare wolf and that I can't tell anyone or leave." I pouted.

"That sucks, but I got something to tell you."

"What?"

"We're sneaking you out of here tonight," she whispered in my ear.

"Really?"

"Yes, but we must be sneaky. When did he say he was going to bed?"

"Late, that's all he said," I sighed.

"Okay well we can make this work." Chesley had an evil grin.

"What is it?"

"Stay here, I'll be back." She slipped out of her room in a swift motion.

"Okay," I sighed and layed on my back.

We are not sneaking out.

Come on. It'll be fun.

No we'll get in trouble and upset our mate.

He's not our mate. He's just a guy that happens to be an alpha.

He's our mate weather you expect it or not. I'm not letting you shift tonight.

Come in Blaire it's just one night. What could go wrong?

Everything! He'll get mad and possibly turn away for us.

Nahhhh. You need to lighten up Blaire. We're going out tonight with Chelsey! I ha e made my decision.

No we're not. We are staying here. I know more about your wolf side than you. We will not be leaving. I can control your human body weather you like it or not!

Please! I don't want to ditch Chesley. She's be upset, beside me and her needs a girls night.

Have a girls night in her room. We are not sneaking out! It's final.