Chapter 15

Chesley's POV

Isabella told me I had to get a fitting for a dress. I stood on the stool in my room. My room is similar to Amber's expect sliver and a bit smaller.

I didn't have a balcony but I did have a window in the shape of a diamond. I smiled as I looked outside. A light knock came at the door. "Come on in," I looked over.

I saw a girl around my age with short hair. Her hair color is red with a red tail. Her eyes are the color of a fire orange in the middle and red on the outside. "Hello I'm Adele I'll be helping you while you're here. I guess you would call me your maid for the time being."

"Hey Adele I'm Chesley nice to meet you. Are you here to fit me for the dress?"

"Yes I am. Chesley what royal status do you hold? I don't want to be calling you just Chesley if you're a princess, queen, duchess, countess." Adele lightly smiled.

"I hold no royal status. I'm just a cousin to Queen Isabella and Princess Amber." I swam over to the mirror.

"Yes, ma'am," Adele swam over to me. "What color do you wish your dress to be?"

I stared at my til for the longest time. "Something to match my tail so maybe white?"

"Of course," Adele smiled as she took out a type measure.

Adele measured my tail length, then my waist, my arms, my head and lastly under my boobs. "Done?"

"Done," Adele smiled as she put the type measure away. "I also have a message from Queen Isabella. She requested that you eat dinner with her tonight. Wear something nice and the when the bell rings 5 times I'll take you to the dinning hall."

"Thanks Adele," I smiled as she left.

I swam over to me closet and threw the doors open. "Dress up!!" I nearly yelled as I looked threw almost all the clothes.

After trying on what seems like 100 outfits I finally decided. I picked out a light purple seashell bra with straps on my arms. Then for my tail I added a light purple skirt matching the seashell bra. On my head I decided to place a pearl headpiece.

The bell rung 5 times and there was a knock on my door. I swam.over and opened it. I saw Adele standing there. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I smiled happily as she lead me down the hallway.

After a few minutes we got to the dinning hall. Adele opened the door for me. I smiled at her and went in. I wasn't sure where to sit so I sat besides Amber.

The food wasn't out and I was straving. My stomach growled loudly as Jacob let out a laugh. "What are you laughing about?"

"You and your huge stomach," Jacob continued to laugh.

"Jacob," Amber scolded. "We do not laugh at other sisters. Especially at the dinning table."

"Sorry," he mumbled.

I let a smirk on my face. I mind linked Jacob. 'Oh you just got told by your gf!'

Jacob's glared at me. 'Shut up!'

I smiled and bite my bottom lip from laughing. Soon 2 mermen swam in I sighed hoping we could finally eat.

Jacob mind linked me 'the younger guy that just came in was the dude that attacked us.'

'Sizzle!' I mind linked back.

Amber smiled as the two sat down. "Prince Eric these are my cousins Chelsey and Jacob. Cousins this is Prince Eric my finance."

"It's a pleasure to meet you both," Prince Eric smiled as he sat down.

I glanced at him and my glanced didn't stop. I stared into his dark forest green eyes. His black hair curled naturally. It's short but I could still imagine my hand running through it.

Isabella cleared her throat and I snapped out of my trance. "I welcome our cousins and our guest tonight. Now let us eat."

I mind linked Jacob. 'Problem Problem problem!!! Meet me my room after dinner!'

Jacob's eyes widened and nodded his head. Isabella mind linked me. 'What happened?' Her mind link is weaker than wolves.

'Ummmm well uh how do I explain? Okay well I'm just going to say it Prince Eric is my mate! And now we have a huge problem!!'

Isabella's face dropped. "Chesley, Jacob I must speak with you after dinner."

"Yes, Queen Isabella," Jacob and I said at the same time.

The food came out and dug into my grilled chicken. After dinner everyone left and Jacob and I followed Isabella to her office.

I slowly swam into her office with my head down. Isabella slammed the door closed. "This is not part of the plan!"

"What's not part of the plan?" Jacob asked with a confused look on his face.

"Oh Chesley would you like to tell your brother or shall I?" Isabella snapped I sinked down frighten. "I see then I shall. Jacob dear your dearest sister has found her mate. But unfortunately you won't like who is it. His name is Prince Eric."

Jacob growled and looked at me, "is this true?"

I simply nodded and burst into tears. "I can't choose my mate. I don't want him as my mate."

"Chesley," Jacob shook his head.

I couldn't take it. I swam.out of the room and hurried to Amber's room. I banged on the door until she opened it. "Chesley?" I hurried in and sat on her bed.

I sobbed and Amber took me into her arms. She held me until I was able to stop crying. "I-I'm s-s-s-sorry."

"Chesley what happened?" Amber asked with worry.

"Amber I'm not suppose to explain anything to you but I have to. I'm only explaining because then I can explain why I'm crying." I stiffled.

"Go ahead. I'm listening," Amber said kindly.

"Amber you're half werewolf and Jacob is your mate. You've been kidnapped from us twice and we haven't caught anyone. Jacob and I are also werewolves in fact Jacob is the Alpha which makes you the Luna. Our real home is in Washington, US. You lost your memory of us twice now and the last time Jacob was able to save you. But now he can't and the only way to save you is if you die." I sobbed more and hugged Amber.

"Okay, so explain to me why your crying." Amber said.

"Well you see Prince Eric can never be yours. The moon goddess picks someone to be someone's mate. I found my mate today and his Prince Eric." I said without looking at Amber.

"Chesley this is going to sound crazy but I believe you." Amber hugged me tight.

The door burst opened and Isabella swam in. "How dare you! You weren't suppose to tell her."

"I'm sorry but she has a right to know!!" I stood up and pushed Amber back.

----------------------------------------------

Amber: don't forget to vote and comment to help me get more of my memory back!