Chapter 4

Jacob's POV

She's a wolf! A very rare wolf in fact when I found out she's sliver and golden. I freaked out a bit.

Oh stop complaining you still love her.

Oh shut up, Mason.

Make me, lover boy.

Grrr if only I could!

A knock on the door broke my conversation with my wolf. "Come in," I looked up at the door.

Chesley walked in with Amber following close behind. "Hey big bro," she sat on my leather couch.

"Hey lil sis, hey Amber," I smiled at her.

Amber looked away and sat beside Chesley far away from me.

Ouch.

"Chesley get out I need to talk with Amber alone," I commanded her.

"Okay, I'm going. Bye Amber," she said cheerfully and skipped out of the room.

"Bye Ches," Amber sighed.

"Amber look at me," she didn't look at me only the door. "Amber look at me!" I growled.

Amber jumped and looked at me. "What?"

"We need to talk about your wolf side and the mating thing." I sighed and sat next to her.

"Talk, I'm listening," she looked at me.

I know she can't resit me now. Her wolf has kicked in.

"Okay, well Amber you are a very rare wolf to find. Only once in a blue moon will the moon goddess pick a girl or boy to be sliver and golden. You are sliver and golden. Right now, you are not allowing to leave the pack house and no one is allowed to know your wolf colors."

"I know all of this is confusing, so, if you have any questions please come speak with me or Chesley. Any questions so far?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, why is it important that my wolf colors are golden and sliver? Why must I stay hidden?" Amber asked with honesty.

"Well, one, sliver and golden wolves are hard to find. Two, you are my mate. Three, sliver and golden wolves have a power that needs to be protected. Four, I don't want to lose you. Anything else?"

"Yeah, what's the "power" I have?" She raised her eyebrow and did quotation marks.

"You have the power to fake be human like you did for the past 16 years. If your mad your eyes will glow a bright red and if you shift you will be able to set fire to whatever you touch or touches you. You can also have your ears and tail showing at all times if you want but I don't suggest it."

"Sliver and golden wolves are mainly males so they become alpha but since you're a female you will be Luna.  Also since I'm the alpha and your my mate it's already been stated that you're Luna wheather you are a wolf or not." I took and breathe and held her porcelain hands in my light skin hands.

"What's a Luna and what does she do?" Amber leaned against me.

"A Luna helps the alpha decide what's best for the pack and when the time comes she is to carry and deliver the alpha's blood line." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

Amber stiffen at the metion of carrying a child. "Okay," she let out long.

"Are you alright?" I asked worried.

"No I'm fine, I just need to lie down. When will I see my family again?"

"Well since I could tell your mother is a wolf. I could smell it in the house. What's her name? I might know her or my parents will."