19) Accidental Proposal?!

I know I’m late but I was sorta busy L Hopefully the next chapter would be sooner. Oh please do read the note in the end and reply in the comments?

Ok so this chapter is dedicated to _NotToday_. She just posted this book called ‘Just Say No’ She had posted it earlier with a different name and I was absolutely in love with it. But then she removed it :’(

But now it’s back! And you must check it out! I have a feeling it’s gonna be an amaaazing book!

Anyways Happy Reading! Comment n Vote.

It seemed like an eternity as I clung onto Aaron tightly not wanting to let go. Well what do you expect? The last time I had seen him was 2 years ago when I had left L.A.

Of course I had spoken to him and Skyped him a lot, maybe even more than I had done with mom (she better not know this) but seeing him is different right?

After the initial surprise and happiness wore off, then came the anger and disappointment. I pulled away and thwacked him hard on the chest. He winced slightly rubbing the area where I hit.

"Ouch sis! That actually did hurt a tiny bit" He held up his almost touching thumb and fore finger “You finally started gyming huh?" He grinned.

"You a$$hole! 2 Years! 2 blooody years and not once you could visit me?!?!?" I yelled.

He looked behind him and I realized how we were still standing at the hallway of my apartment.  

I pulled him in before he made a snarky remark and banged the door closed. I saw him flinch as he went in. 

Hah! Serves him right.

Oh! Meet Aaron James Athens. Austin and mine's favorite and elder brother. 

Aaron was 2 years older than me. He was also the member of the rock band 'Falcon'. He and his best friend Parker had dropped out of college during their 3rd year and formed a band with Parker's girlfriend Kelsey. They decided to go to New York to try their luck. They were later joined by Josh and Stanley, whom they met inside the office of a recording studio in NYC .All of them were rejected that day and after a few days of constant ‘drowning their sorrows’  in liquor, formed the band 'The Falcon'.

In the beginning they were faced only with rejection and disappointment. They struggled a lot for almost 2years when finally a Lorentz recording house gave them their first break. Since then they were one of the top indie rock bands and hence were always on tour. When I had left L.A. he was in Boston for one of his concerts. I had stayed with him for a week before leaving for London. And that was the last time I saw him.

"Ok Ok I know it's been 2 years and I'm terribly sorry baby sister. With the band and everything...." He trailed off running a hand through his blonde locks similar to mine.

He looked like me in a lot of ways. We had the same dirty blonde hair which we got from our mom and the same mocha brown eyes from our dad. Austin on the other hand had unruly curly dark brown hair and moss green eyes from our mom. We use to always tease Austin saying he wasn't our biological brother and that our parents found him on the street. Let’s just say, the aftermath involved ton of crying scratching and running.

"So are you on a break?" I asked as I entered the kitchen to get something to eat.

"It's sort of one." He replied shuffling behind me.

"What do you mean sort of?" I voiced my confusion.

"I took a week of to visit mom and dad for their anniversary."

"So that's the surprise mom couldn't stop gushing about huh?" I turned to look at him but he looked really uncomfortable and nervous about something.