4) People Change

Recap: 

I was just gonna go to the bathroom to get a shower when the bell ring. I was gonna ask Dylan to get it but I doubt he would after the bathroom thing. I went downstairs and opened the door and made a disgusted face on seeing the person in front of me. "What are you doing here?" I spat at the person.

"Good to see you too cuz.” She smiled that skanky wannabe smile of hers,” Wow you actually got yourself a guy? He's blind isn't he?" She said standing with a pleased look on her face. God I hate her guts.

Emma's Pov.

"Oh no his eyes are perfectly fine, unlike the cock eyed boyfriend of yours. He was your what? 57th one?" I smirked extremely pleased with my comeback. The best part was that it was actually true. She did date a cock eyed guy once.

"Look get over it okay. It’s been what, 7 years since it happened" she spoke.

"Fine whatever” I stopped her before she said anything else about that. “What are you even doing here? I thought you were in Paris or something?" I asked extremely irritated by her presence. I wasn't exactly a violent person, but I could totally write a book on 101 ways to kill her.

That reminds me I forgot to introduce her she’s Stacey, dad’s elder brother’s daughter, A.K.A. Slutacey. Yeah I know not so original, but well neither is she. Literally. I lost count after her 7th plastic surgery.

"Yeah it got over it was a-h-maazing! I mean oh em geee! And the guys there are so kissable..." She kept saying shit about her oh so amazing getaway to Paris when I eyed her clothes. She was wearing a deep low cut top which practically showed all her precious along with a short black colored leather skirt. That’s when I noticed her suitcase. People usually carry a suitcase when they need clothes. To stay away from home. Does that mean she’s gonna "...and ya mom told me about your proposal and she asked me to come her. So yeah! I’ll be staying here."  Thank you to whoever it is up there who’s enjoying my misery right now.

"So when’s the wedding?" She asked. Crap! That reminds me, I just have an hour to get ready!

 "It’s not decided yet. Look I have to go out and Dylan's alone at home. Could you please stay home and avoid destructing anything?" I spoke while hurrying off the stairs. "And before you go over to the neighbors lemme me warn you he's a 56year old man who stays with his pet pug" I screamed while closing my door shut.

I got ready while thinking about Stacey, we used to be best friends as kids but after that incident that happened 7years ago I never forgave her. I was way over that phase but somehow it still got tears in my eyes.

I saw my appearance in the mirror in my room. I wore a red cocktail dress which stopped right above my knee. It was very simple but had a huge bow near the part in clung to my waist. I wore my Manolo Blahnik Rose Pumps and was ready to go.

I carefully walked down the stairs when I heard the bell ring. That must be Jeremy. I was gonna go and open the door when Slutacey opened it and I saw Jeremy standing there. "Hello there" She spoke flintily.

He looked a bit uncomfortable and extremely hot in a button down black shirt with loose dark blue jeans. That’s when I noticed Slutacey checking him out. I felt anger boil in me when I went past through her and linked my arm in Jeremy's. He looked a bit relaxed now. "Sl...Stacey meet my fiancé, Jeremy and J this is my cousin Stacey” I said in a rushed voice.” So now that the intro is done lets go" I said looking at Jeremy. He nodded more than relieved and we headed to his car.

I turned around and said "Keep an eye on Dylan, mum and dad will be back soon" I saw her nod while biting her lips but her eyes were staring at Jeremy's ass. Oh god.