8) There will be tears

Once I was nearing my destination my whole memory about the ass was diluted due to my nervousness from the interview.

"Ok Emma take deep breath in and out" I mumbled to myself as I entered the building.

It was huge toweriish building with 'Glossy' written in Pink. As I entered the building I was even more stunned by the interiors. They were absolutely beautiful to say the least.

I reached the receptionisht area and was welcomed by a red head around the age of 22-25.

"Hi Welcome to Glossy. How may I help you?" She said with a huge grin to which I gave a answering smile.

"Umm...Hi. I'm here for the interview?" I said though it sounded more like a question thanks to my nervousness.

"Oh hey! Youuuuu areeeeeee..." She said as she looked below at her register, "Emmaline Athens!" She said with a bright smile.

"Yeah..." I couldn't help but laugh at her bubbliness.

"Oh well, you have to go the 9th floor room no. 93. Mrs Sanchez will be there."

"Thank you." I replied as I went towards the elivator.

______________________________________________________________________________

*After the Interview*

"Ms. Athens we are very keen to have you with us. Believe me this interview was just a formality. Mrs. Andrews wanted to have you immidiately after she saw your work." said Mrs. Sanchez as we made our way out of the room. She was a blonde woman in her late 30s.

"Thank you so much. It's an honor." I smiled.

"In that case do we expect you in our London office by next month?"

Yeah I'll have to move to London. I was slightly reluctant in the begining but I remembered Spencer's words 'It'll be a good change from all the drama that had unfolded'. She was right n plus this was a huge opportunity.

I looked up and said with a forced smile

"Yes."

_______________________________________________________________________________

I was too precoccupied with my thoughts when my phone started buzzing. Spencer's name flashed on the screen.

"Hey! How was it? Did you get the job? Do you have to go to London? What did they say? Did...." Adrian kept blasting but the kept the phone away from my ears as I got into a cab.

"Hello? Hello? Dude she's not..." Adrian started again.

"Hello Emma. You there?" Spencer spoke this time.

" Yes. Ask that weasel to stop blabbering." I replied while giggling.

"Hey heard that!" Adrian shouted.

"The phone's on speaker." I could practically see Spencer roll her eyes as she said that.

"Ok. you two shut up already. We can have a I-hate-Adrian session later. Emma! How was it?" Adrian asked.

"Well they said my work is really great and would love to have me on board."

"Omg that is soo cool! We have to celebrate! Stop at that new Italian restraunt open. We'll meet you there. Bye!" And with that Adrian cut the call.

Do I even get a say in these matters?

_______________________________________________________________________________

After a heavy italian lunch we made our way to my place.

We all sat down in my room and I went downstairs to get something to drink.