11) Encounter With The She-Devil - Part I

Sorry for the wait.

Have alot on my mind lately. I'm pretty happy with the way this chapter has turned out.

But before Yu begin I wanna dedicate this chapter to the person who has edited it. apc704.

Shes a wonderful person and a writer with great potential.

Thank you so much Ashley for Editing this chapter for me. :)

Now Happy Reading! :)

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Chapter 11

The next day I woke up half an hour earlier then usual and reached the office 15 minutes before normal office time.

l

I spoke to a few of my colleagues and went to my cabin when

Madeline entered the office.

Something about the look on her face wasn't normal. The red head was usually bubbly and cheerful. I didn't even get my usual, extra long 'hiiiii'.

I still had 10 minutes before Office starts. I close the door behind me and Mad and made her sit on one of the chairs.

"Ok spill! What's got your pants in a knot?!"

"What?

Nothing I'm fine."

"Maaaaaaaaaaaad" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ok, You know how it's the four year anniversary since Josh and I met"

She continued when I nodded,

"Well he didn't even wish me last night and even today he left for work before I woke up. It's as if he's forgotten it." With that she shed a tear and I pulled her in for a hug.

She cried on my shoulders for a while as I kept rubbing her back.

"Hun, I'm sure he's just having a rough time at home. Don't worry everything will be fine."

She sniffed as she pulled away. I asked her to wash her face and freshen up a bit.

After Mad left my cabin I decided to hand over the cover issue shots to Liam. Ugh the names itself made me wanna hurl. God!

I called up his secretary to ask if he was there yet. She said he'd be in his office soon. So I decided to leave the documents with her before he came, avoiding even the contingency seeing that face of his.

I opened my cabin door to hear a loud cry of pain. Pin drop silence fills the room. I then notice that many of them trying hard not to laugh, some biting their lips and some chucking silently..

I look down at the sound of a groan. And burst out laughing at the sight in front of me. Mr. Phillip was sitting on the floor with a hand covering his nose. I then realize what must have happened.

He must have been near my door when I pushed it open.

He stood up and I tried my best to not keep myself from laughing. Somehow I managed by biting my lips.

"The doors are supposed to be PULLED! NOT PUSHED!" He said glaring at me.

"I'm s-sorry" I coughed to cover up my laugh. But when he removed his hand from his face I couldn't help but laugh when I saw his red nose and it's contrast to his pale features.

He scrunched uphis eyebrows and turned around to see everyone staring at the two of them, "What?!?! Is there a movie going on here?!" he then turned to me and said, "And you come to my office IMMIDIATELY!"