6) Running Around Leaving Scars

"Jeremy? Tell me what?" I asked with a trembling voice. A part of me had a thought of what it might be but I kept pushing it away. Trying to avlid the possibly obvious thing. 

Jeremy kept quiet, which started making my suspicion grow. He didn't say a word, just kept looking at me opening his mouth and closing it again, "Jeremy answer me!" I screamed. Thank god no one was home.

I turned around and faced Stacey who had her head hung low. "Stacey tell me what?!" I asked thought gritted teeth. I tried my best to not cry but somehow the traitors escaped my eyes. "God danmit someone answer me!" I screamed. I saw Jeremy flinch. I rubbed the fallen tears furiously.

"Em its.. Nothing believe me..." Jeremy said as he took a step towards me cautiously.

"Jeremy just tell me then..." I said trying to keep my cool. I shut my eyes tight.

"Its just..." He started but Stacey interrupted him when he couldn't say anything, "I'm pregnant with Jeremy's kid Emma" She said as a few tears escaped her eyes.

"What?!" I said in a whisper. Where was my voice now?! That's when the reality hit me. And it hit me hard.

Jeremy was the one who had slept with Stacey that night. Jeremy my to be husband in 15 days had cheated on me. He had slept with my cousin just 2 months before getting married, to ME.

"Is it true?" My voice was barely audible.

"Emma let me exp-"Jeremy started but I interrupted him

"Is. It. True?!" I said every word distinctly.

No one answer. I could feel a fresh batch of tears threatening to fall. I turn around and rage filled my body. I grab Jeremy by the collar, "Danmit Jeremy answer me! Is it true?! Did you sleep with Stacey?!" I scream.

Those 3 letters, that one syllable was enough to cause a storm. The havoc it caused was enough to break my world. It broke my heart. It broke me.

"Yes"

I fell on the floor crying. I really tried but somehow I broke down right there in the.centre of the room. Jeremy fell on his knees to catch me. I slapped his arms away, "Don't touch me!" I screamed.

I bury my head in my hands and let all the tears fall, not stopping them anymore. "Why?! Why Jeremy?!" I stood up and faced Jeremy.

"I never forced you into a marriage! You're the one who asked me! You could have told me! What did I ever do to you?! Why Jeremy why?!" I screamed.

Jeremy grips my shoulders I try to push himm away but I was too weak to do so, "Listen Emma. It was a mistake. A huge drunken mistake. I was not in my senses. I didn't even remember how it happened. " He says trying to look me in the eyes.

"I don't want this baby. I want you. Only and only you!" He says slowly.