10) The Worst Day Ever

Ok this chapter is dedicated to NefariousOne her comments jus always make my day! 

Thank yu sooo much chikaaa!!! :)

Ok now happy Reading! ;)

*crack*

I look down as I slip a bit but balance in time to not kiss the floor.

As suspected the noise was caused due to the breaking of her right shoes heel. 

I cursed under my breath as I remove my shoes.

Fate was being a complete bitch to her. First she bangs her head after waking up, then she gets late for office then she not only meets the guy from new york but he also turns out to be her new boss! 

And just when she thought things cant get any worse it starts raining heavily and the heel of her new louboutins break!

I exits the office bare foot and go towards my car. I gets in and try starts it.

"Fuck" I curse again as it refused to start. I finally give a last try and finally it starts. I reverse it to take the car out of the parking lot. But suddenly out of the inner garage a black car comes and almost crashes into my car. I presses the break hard and hear the other car do the same.

I realese the break and my car crashes into something. I press the break again and thats when I realize that I had forgotten to put the gear into neutral mode instead of reverse. I instantly put stop.the car all together and get out and see Mr. Phillip standing with his hands on his head.

His back was facing me as his face was towards the totally damaged bonnett of the car. Luckily to much damage wasn't made since there was a pillar nearby.

He turned around and all I could see was anger. No scratch that it was the look a murderer has in front of his helpless victim. And it was terrifying.

I gulped as I saw him come towards me snarling his nose, taking deep breaths. I started backing up when he was just a few metres away from me.

"Look....I d-dint m-mean to do it S-sir" I said each word while backing away. I gulped, "Im really sorry I'm ready to-" But I was cut off as my back hit the another pillar. I saw Mr. Phillip still approaching me but something about his expression was....funny?

I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side when he was jus a few inches away from me.

I started blabbering, "I didn't mean to do it! I didn't mean to do it! Im Sorry! Im really sorry." I opened one of my eyes to see him leaning away from me with his arms folded around his hard muscular chest.

He kept looking at me with a hard expression. I gave him a small forced toothy smile as I said sorry again. Maybe he didn't mind it much?

But my question was answered for my attempt to smile made him more furious and he slammed his hands beside my head which was against the pillar.

I took a sharp intake of breath at the sudden movement. I closed my eyes yo avoid seeing his fatal look.

I could feel his warm breath on my face but didnt dare to open my eyes. From the sound he was making due to his breathing anyone could predict he was still angry. I was petrified.

"Are you trying to take revenge by killing me?!" He spat.

"What?!" I voiced my doubt out louch as I opened my eyes.

"Yeah just cause I pointed out your inpuntuality your going to try to kill.me?!" He said.

"Omg are you for serious?!" I was seriously annoyed. I mean yeah I get it what I did was wrong but that does not mean he can just blame me for something I didn't do?!