14) Like Someone Else

NOT FULLY EDITED.

Will do it after 9th March.

Dedicated to StorySpinner who made the awesome new cover. 

Yu likey?

Btw go chek out her work, they are amazing. 

In all honesty if yu haven't read 'This Cinderella Is A Player' & 'I went Clubbing In hell' & now her new book, ' Chastity Lane story' ....yur missing out on a lot ;) 

Anyways happy readin! B)

Liam.

"Anna come down fast. We late already." I shouted for god knows the how many time.  

She was just like her mother. Taking hours to get ready. She'll try something then she would take it off because it wasn't 'the one'. And she was only 5 years old now. I rubbed my hand on my temple screaming again, "I'm coming up.now."

"Im done. I'm just coming down." I heard her adorable voice scream out. The voice that was like a music to my soul.

I smiled when I saw her coming down from the stairs, wearing a orange coloured gown that reached till her ankle. It was your typical toddler gowns which were all puffy with stars and everything. Cassandra our house maid had helped her get her hair braid and she had a plastic crown on her head. She twirled around once she reached me.

"How do I look?" She grinned showing the front missing teeth she lost last afternoon.

"You look beautiful princess." I said as I stretched to pick her up but she widened her eyes before running away a bit.

"No! Ill get all crinky wavys on my dless. It'll look like nana's face." She said pointing at a wrinkled picture of my mom, on the wall.

I shook my head laughing, "Well then" I pit my palm near her before, "My lady?"

She was just about to put her hand on my palm when the bell rand. Cassandra rushed to open it.

"Hello Cassandra."

I then heard the voice which made me groan and made Annabelle jump up and down with joy.

"Uncle Dave!!!!" Anne screamed as she rushed to where he was standing.

"Belle!!!!!" He screamed mimicking her voice as he picked her up.

"Oh so he gets to pick you up without getting your dress all crinky wavy, but daddy doesn't?" I said as I went to where they were standing.

"Uh yeah! because this handsome guy is this princess's prince charming. Right cinderella?" Replied my best mate David Castors.

David or Dave Castors also the heir of Castors chain of restraunts and resorts all over the world had been my best friend since kindergarden. Our parents were best friends and thats's how we were introduced. 

All throughout school we stuck together. We used to rule the school. We were the jocks, the players, the hotties. In short we were everything girls wanted and everything guys wanted to be.

After school and college we got separated. I went to LA and he stayed back here in London. Though we always stayed in touch. When I moved back to London he and my parents helped me to settle down. They were the very few people who knew about me coming back here.

"Hey man! You ready to leave?" David said breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Yeah! lets go." I said as I folled Anna who was being arried by Ian.

We all sat in David's BMW and headed towards Crystal Paradise Hotel also the venue for Glossy's annual Christmas cum New Year ball/Party.

We reached the venue ut befr entering the party hall David stopped me.