Darker

[I am especially bitchy towards my notp today and this happened. I don't know what happened to this tbqh gawsh I'm so sorry.]

×x×

The sounds ricochet throughout the dark room, bouncing in the silence, and the screenlight glows softly. Harry's sat beside him with his eyes to the screen. Watches carefully. Sporadically though, his fingers would twitch like he wants to lace them with Niall's whose hand is just below him on the arm rest. His lips curve in a smirk. He feels Harry's quick, constant glances on him, feels his hand come closer discreetly until their skin are brushing at the tiniest sliver of a moment.

Because Niall pulls away, leaning on his ear and whispering, "Sorry, Harry. But I need to go use the loo."

Harry pivots his head and smiles widely at him. "Yeah, okay. Sure. Want me to come with you?"

Niall chuckles. "Seriously?" he says, lips hovering over a smile that's a little sharper than normal. But Harry wouldn't notice that in the semi-darkness. "I'll be really fast."

Harry's smile grows into a grin, his dimples sinking deeper into his cheeks. "You have to. The good part's coming up...I think."

Niall flashes him one more smile before he pushes himself up, bends over. Maneuvers through the theater house with a lilt of excuse me's etched on his tongue and a few empty pop-corn boxes pinned into the floor by his Supra.

In the bathroom he splashes cold water over his face. Feels the iciness sink into his skin. He smirks when he straightens up with two figures reflected into the mirror.

"I didn't know the lovebirds were in town." He turns around just as Liam cocks his head to the side, confused. Zayn tenses beside him from where he's leaning on the tiled wall. Clenches his jaw. Eyes darting to both of them, Niall's smirk twists deeper and there's this giddy light in his eyes reflected by the white lighting above them. "What are you two doing here?"

Liam shrugs. Takes deliberate steps closer. "I missed you, is all. Can't I miss my boyfriend?"

He's right in front of him now, so close Niall can smell his cologne. Can feel his breath flutter across his lips. He gulps and looks coyly at Liam in the eye, a small impish smile spilling over his jaw when Liam presses their bodies together, slots himself in-between Niall's thighs. And he's only half-pretending that Zayn's right there. "'Course you can," he breathes.

And then Liam's kissing him, pushing against him. Grips him by the waist. Niall slips an arm around his neck and uses the other to clutch at his shirt, deepening the kiss and tilting his head to the side just so he can throw Zayn a wink. The other boy glares, jaws set.

Liam, a little growl stuck in his throat, heaves Niall up on the sink and everything blurs a little, Niall's head spinning and wobbling out its axis as his fingers play with the soft hair at the nape of Liam's neck and Liam's thumb pressing into the skin of his stomach where his shirt has rucked up. There's teeth and tongue and a certain breathless ugency in their actions, a little messy. Liam's hand settles on the inside of Niall's thigh. Spreads them just a sliver wider and Niall can feel the callousness of his palm even through the jeans he's  wearing.

Zayn coughs awkwardly, shifting his posture against the wall, and the pair breaks apart with their lips still hovering over each other's. "There's somebody else in here," Zayn scoffs, "just in case you hadn't noiced."

Liam doesn't take his eyes off of Niall's, their foreheads pressed together, as he says, "You can get out." His words send warm breath against the lilac-bleached boy's lips. Makes him shudder.

"No, don't," Niall says quietly, stealing a light kiss. "You don't have to make him go, Li. I'm with Harry anyway and the movie's about to end."

"After midnight, though? My place?" Liam thumbs over Niall's thigh. Presses small kisses to his lips with his other hand slipping under his shirt.

"Yeah, of course." Niall smiles at Liam and their lips meet for just a breath longer than necessary.

Liam pulls away. Smiles and traces a thumb across his bottom lip. They stay like that for an eternal couple of moments, pulled tight in each other's space and Liam has this concentrated look in his eyes as he stares at Niall's features. "I'll go now," he whispers after awhile.

Niall smiles giddily at him. "Okay."

A kiss. "Come on, Zayn." One more. Liam walks out the door and Niall steps down from the sink. Can't erase the smirk off his face.

Zayn doesn't move though. Doesn't even blink from glaring at Niall. He grips him by the shoulder when he's about to slip out. "What?" the younger asks, grinning stupidly at him. "What is it?"

Zayn grits his teeth. "Watch yourself, Horan."

Smirking, Niall reaches over so fast the older boy can barely recoil away from him. Brushes over his neck, right on top of his spine, with his fingertips and lets it stay there. The other boy immediately goes pliant and a little moan escapes past his lips, eyes fluttering close and there's an unmistakable trace of ecstasy tainting his features.

He leans over his ear, smirk twisting deeper. Darker. "I've got myself just fine, Zaynie."