Cuffs

Cuffs ( d r a b b l e ) 

"You truly are beautiful, Niall," he says softly, admiring the quivering boy on the bed. He smirks. Dangerously. 

The sharp edges of the metallic cuffs dig into Niall's wrists and ankles, tearing across the skin into ugly red marks. They burn. A thin sheet of sweat layers over his bare torso and his bleached damp fringe clings on to his forehead. Rugged breaths lash out his lungs in desperate puffs. "W-what do you want from me?" The words are rasped out and lathered thickly with fear, hitching when the naturally blond boy in front of him pulls out a fanciful dagger from the pocket of his jeans. It glimmers under the room's low light. 

The smirk on Leeroy's face grows with malice, eyes darkening a deadly brown. "What my brother should have gotten." His golden curls don't make a single movement as he walks over the bed and sits beside Niall, who drowns out his whimper with chapped lips. "You know, Liam's really lucky, having owned you even if it's just for a short amount of time." Niall's throat knots into his vocal chords, trapping the words he should have said. "But now your heart is mine." 

The younger lad's eyes widen just as Leeroy crushes their lips together. Niall struggles, helpless, the cuffs digging deeper into his skin until beads of blood trickle down his arms and tears sting his eyes. The kiss is forced and so wrong. So . . . un-Liam. 

Niall doesn't see it because of his blurry eyes; doesn't notice Leeroy raise his hand until he finally feels it, the dagger plunging into his chest.