1 year later

"Ill see you later my queen, cant wait to see tht dress on you" Joon says while walking away from the hotel room. Today was a big day for us. "Mommy where is appa"Jae says. My son is so big now already 4 years old. "Appa is changing,we will go see him in a little bit ok" i say he gives me a smile and goes back to playing with his toys. Hes been calling Joon appa for almost a gear now and Joon is super happy and glad Jae chose to give him tht title. The 1st day Jae called him appa Joon literally cried and hugged him and then came to me and told me everything. I was so happy tht day as well. Tht same day Joon asked me to marry him. I said yes btw.

I was getting ready, i got the dress off the bed and just looked at it for awhile. We are having a wedding here in Hawaii at the beach,Joon says it was his dream to get married here on the beach before sunset and jt was mine as well. We had so much in common.
And i forgot to mention one other thing Joon and i ,we are expecting. Im 8 month already,yea we know were getting married later than what the "normal" ppl do whatever tht is. His mom wasn't so happy about it since she wished we were married 1st,but then she told us tht she was so happy tht we were having a baby together. She loves Jae to pieces and spoils him so much lol. She is the best mother-in-law anyone can ask for, his father is such a sweet and nice person as well. I was scared at 1st tht they would hate me but they understood Joon,which Joon himself was surprised as well. But they told us tht no matter who the person is, with or without a child,as long as both partners love each other equally tht is all tht matters and tht they should show love to the child equally as well. Best parent-in -laws ever.

It was time to start going out i was all ready and set to go as well as Jae. We both walked to the beach. It was such a nice day today for a wedding. I saw Joon from a distance with a huge smile on his face. I grabbed one of Jae's hands and Joon's dad was gonna walk me down the aile as well.

Time skip(sorry im not gonna write all the vows lol)

"So Mrs.Lee,what would you like to eat today"Joon asks as he sits down next to me on the bed while looking at wat Jae was watching on the phone. "Well Mr.Lee, i would like to have a cesaer salad qith grilled chicken"i say. The damn cravings lol."ill order room service for us babe we can enjoy our 1st night as a married couple in here,dnt feel like going out tbh"he says. "Sound fine with me baby"i say."Jae what do you want to eat tonight for dinner?"Joon asks Jae while dialing room service."pizza!"Jae says whilw jumping next to Joon. "Okay buddy i got you" he says while giving Jae a high five.
He orders room service and then comes lays down next to me in bed."hows my baby boy doing in there" he says while rubbing my belly and placing kisses on it. He gets a kick once he puts his ear to my belly. I started to giggle cuz it was funny."he kicked me babe"Joon says."he kicks me all the time baby its ok."i tell him. "So are you okay if we get married in korea in 2 weeks babe? Since we got married here. I though maybe we have a traditional korean wedding as well." He tells me while explaining tht his parents would really love if we got married in korea as well. "I think its a great plan baby we can do tht before i pop"i say.

Room service comes and we all enjoyed our dinner.

"Lets put you to sleep buddy, tomorrow well have fun ok"Joon says while helping Jae change into pjs."okay appa ,goodnight mommy and baby" Jae says while giving Joon ,my belly and i a kiss."goodnight baby boy".

We have a few days left before heading back to korea. So we made a huge schedule here in Hawaii with Joon,Jae and me to explore and have fun before we leave. Every plan we made we never left Jae behind,yea everyone tht gets married enjoys a honeymoon alone with there partner but Joon didn't want tht, he said'e are a family,a whole ,nobody gets left behind'(sorry got tht from lilo and stitch plus dok2 likes tht phrase as well). So thts what our honeymoon was about us ,a whole ,a family. Were having a baby anyways and i was a few weeks away ,so what else could we have done lol.

And thts how our wedding and family time was, having fun together.

Time was going so fast without even knowing it a weeks has gone by and we werw headed back to South Korea.