leaving to LA

I woke up extra early today packed all of the things i have in my apartment and cleaned as much as i can. I turned to the clock and it was 3am now. I packed the things i was taking to LA as well, my flight wasnt until 2pm so i had a lot of time to clean and pack. Joon had gotten some ppl tht normally do the moving but i told him i rather put everything away and they can just help me take them and he agreed. I didn't have much but i still got tired from all the work.
Beepbeepbeep

  U heard ur phone beep signaling tht u had a msg. I opened my phone and it was a msg from Joon
Joon: hey baby girl morning. Hopefully i didnt wake u.
Me: no i woke up at 2 am babe to clean and pack up.
Joon:2am? Why so early baby u should've slept a bit more.
Me: its fine babe i just wanted to get everything done with eaely so i can rest before the flight and say bye to some ppl i know.
Joon: ok baby. So the moving ppl should be there by 6am and get everything out then they'll bring them to my place so ill be at ur place at around 5:30am so we can go home together.
Me: it sounds so cute wen u said 'home together' i love u babe.
Joon:i love u too ma'. Ill let msg u later im at the studio finishing this song up ok.
Me:ok babe love u.

I cant believe the day has finally come and were gonna live together now.

The time came and it was now 5:30 am. Joon had came a bit early and helped me get my personal stuff into his car and the luggage i was gonna take to LA. "So are u excited babe?he asked."yes im really excited i can see my baby boy again and hold him and im also excited to move in with u babe" i said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He hugged me really tight and kissed me tht was until the knocking on the door came."hu! Who can tht be i thought u said the movers were coming till 6?" U asked Joon he just shrugged his shoulders and went to open the door. "Is mary here?"a male voice was heard thru the hallway while u were cleaning. U got up feom the floor and went to the door after Joon called out"babe some guy is at the door asking for u" he just looked at me weirdly and walked to the living room. "Hi can i help u" u asked. U didnt know who he was."dont u remember me? Keith? We went to school together and we were really good friends back in LA" he said."keith as in lee Dongheon?" U looked at him."yup thts me" he said smiling. The last time u saw keith was before u left LA. I wonder how he knew i was here."how did u get here, i mean how did u know i lived here?"u asked."i went to visit ur family a few times i actually went a few days ago too to visit Jae and visit ur grandma, she really likes me haha, amd well i asked if she knew where u lived in Korea so i can visit u since i was coming, she sent u these btw" he said while handing u an envelope. U opened it and saw pictures a bunch of them of Jae and the family. U told Keith to come in amd he did. "Babe this is Keith hes a friend of mine from LA tht i knew since middle school, look babe my nana sent pics of Jae" u said almost wanting to gwt teary. "Nice to meet u Keith im Joon,Mary's fiance to be" he said while shacking keiths hand. Keith just looked at u when u nodded at wat Joon said. Keith couldn't believe u were planning to get married already. He has had a crush on u for a while now and had come to love Jae as much as well,but he understood tht he had already lost his opportunity, he saw u werw so happy with Joon by the way u 2 were looking at the pictures of Jae as if u 2 had barely found out u were having a baby , he saw how ur eyes just sparkled looking at Jaes pics. "So i thought u lived here Mary? Why does it look empty with just a couch and boxes?"kwith asked."oh i did live here for awhile but im moving out already,im moving in with Joon" u said grabbing Joons hand and looking at him qith sparkling eyes. Keith couldn't help but fell jealous. But he just rubbed it off and said"really congrats Mary and Joon but wat about Jae?" He asked."shes going to LA today to pick him up" Joon says." Ur bringing Jae to Korea?, and hes gonna live with u and Joon at his place?"Keith says with a hint of rudeness." Yea hes my son after all and i would love to have my son live with me" i say letting go of Joons hand." I know i may not know him and he may not like me but im gonna do my best to be a good male figure for Jae and love him as if he was my own" Joon says." Sorry Mary but i gotta go"Keith says leaving. I wonder wats gotten into him. Why was hw acting so weird and being rude? He wasn't like tht before.

Our day was going well i had finished unpacking my stuff at Joons, i mean our place. It was already 11am and i had a few hours before we had ro head of to the airport." Baby come here, but before u come close ur eyes ok"Joon says. " how am i supposed to know where to go with my eyes close tho babe" u giggled." Oh sorry baby girl close ur eyes ill walk u to were i want to show u" he says with a big smile on his face." Ok wentbi count to 3 u open ur eyes ok"i nodded my head saying ok and waited for his count"1,2,3, open ur eyes" he says. I was in aw the room he wanted to show me was Jae's room tht he had prepared for. It was so beautifully designed and i really loved tht he did this. It was all the stuff we had gotten him the day we had gone shopping yesterday. And he had added more decor to the room." Wow babe this is so beautiful" u said hugging him and he heard u sniffle and saw tht u were in tears."babe why u crying" he says while wiping the tears away with his thumb." Thank u Joon i really love it and im sure he will love it as well. U are really the best and ill know u will be a great father figure for Jae" u say kissing him and hugging him.

(Jaes room on top)He then walked me to another room and opened the door it was a kids playroom i was in aw again and teared up again as well

(Jaes room on top)
He then walked me to another room and opened the door it was a kids playroom i was in aw again and teared up again as well.

(Jaes room on top)He then walked me to another room and opened the door it was a kids playroom i was in aw again and teared up again as well

(Jaes playroom top)

I was speechlees i had told him not to go overboard and thts wat he did i didnt know how to repay him for all this. But i was very thankful.

It was time to leave to LA. We had gone to the airport a and had a snack before i bad to leave to the boarding line."im gonna miss u baby girl" he said hugging me not wanting to let go."im gonna miss u so much as well babe but well see each other in a week tops" i said giving him a kiss and hugging him.
Boarding flight to LA gate 111
The announcement had came up and we where walking hand in hand to the gate. He hugged me all the way until i had to get my ticket checked and then we both kissed and said our good-byes.