smtm6

Today were the auditions of smtm6 so Joon was gonna be busy all day judging and doing other stuff as well. I was so hyped to watch this season since ive been watching it ever since season 1. There was a point tht i did say that i wouldnt watch it anymore cuz i just hate how mnet shows ppl and shit. But i saw a few ppl i liked audition so i was totally gonna watch it. Who was i cheering for? Well of course it was for Juno, praying tht he'd make it all the way and win.

  Me and Juno are friend's since LA and and middle school, and hes a very good friend but since he recently signed to feelghoodmusic, hes been very busy with his music, im so proud of him. Its been almost a year since we last talked to each other. I was going to the smtm auditions today since i got my ticket in advanced and asked for the day off so i can go watch and show support for Juno even tho he doesn't know i moved to Korea and am going lol.
    I got ready to go to the venue where the auditions were being held.

(Outfit i wore to auditions)

I started my journey towards the venue and wen i got there.
'wow so many ppl came to audition' i said inside my mind. I had gotten in line to trade my ticket in for a bracelet pass.
After wat seemed like hours of waiting i got my bracelet and walked inside to the venue. I sat on a seat close to the front . we were not permitted to take pics or videos inside since it was filming before the video actually airs. They didn't want anyone to cause spoilers or anything like tht.

Auditions went well, well semi lol some ppl tht didnt make it got upset and all. Seeing Joon being a judge was cute but no offense i thought it was kind of rude just walking to the next person without letting the person finish there verses and stuff.

(Few hours passed auditions over)

     I walked to the back stage area were the judges were at and went to look for Joon and Jay's room.
"Hey r u lost" someone asks from behind. "Huh?" I trun around fast and almost slipped. Im such a dummy."sorry i startled u cutie" he says. I feel uncomfortable and look up to see who it was and it was Dean. I saw a guy way back tht looked like Zico who was busy talking to someone else a bit far behind where we were, but i just ignored it."its ok and no im not lost im looking for someone" i say with a bit of attitude, im trying to get to see my boyfriend and jay as well and try to take them the food i bought him before coming to the back area, it better not get cold by the time i get ther,ugh." Wats a cute girl like u doing backstage and alone? U seemed to be in a rush"he says. Not gonna lie Dean is a cutie and i really love his music but im taken and im busy, no offense. I turned around and continued my way to look for the room Joon and Jay werw in, tht is until..."why u walking ao fast cutie, i dnt bite i promise"he says while grabbing my hand, to turn me around. "What do u want Dean? Im busy plz leave me alone" i semi yelled, well raised my voice at him."Hey babe everything ok?"Joon says, he came out of a room tht was right next to where i was, thank god. "Babe?" Dean questioned. Joon takes my hand out of Dean's grip and holds me by the waist to show him tht i was his girlfriend."is there a problem or something Dean,and yea shes my girlfriend" Joon says while placing a kiss on my cheek right infront of him."Everything okay here guys?" Zico says from behind Dean. "Everythings ok Zico" Dean says with some anger in his voice and tells Zico tht they should go out and get food.

They both ended up leaving and Dean turned around one last time to look at us, Joon didn't see but i saw. "Did he say something to u?" Joon asks me quietly but i can hear some disappointment in his voice. I dnt even know why he would be. "Everything is ok baby, he just starled me and asked if i was lost, but he made me feel uncomfortable in a way tho not gonna lie" i say while playing with my fingers."what do u mean? Did he touch u anywhere or did something? U can tell me ma' i trust u and will understand, look Dean is well he's a cool guy and all but he's kind of flirty and shit,sorry if he tried to flirt with u babe i dnt know wats gone to him lately" Joon says while holding my hands and explaining to me and telling me tht Dean used to have a girlfriend and they both dated for about a year tht is until he found out tht his girlfriend was cheating on him with one of his friends Crush. Tht still doesn't give him the right to be like tht tho. Joon told me tht he was very heartbroken and started to be flirtatious around women he found attractive. He also told me tht he drinks more than usual but has been trying to stop."yea he called me a cutie twice and grabbed my hand while i tried to walk away and look for the room you and Jay stayed so i can bring u guys food"  i told him looking down at the bag i had on the side of me. He grabbed the bag and saw tht i had gotten his favorite tacos from a mexican restaurant here in Korea and well it was also Jay's fav. So i ended up buying some for both of them.
"wow! Thnx babe, i really love this place they have the best tacos and salsa" he says while hugging me tight."i remembered u told me u like this place so i ended up getting some for u and Jay" I say giving him a kiss or peck on the lips. I blushed cuz i wasn't the one who would kiss 1st and i started to kind of blush lol. "Thank u babe, ur the best girlfriend ever" he kissed me on the lips for awhile and it was really nice . " Yo Dok2 i just got some...." Jay stops talking as he realized tht me and Joon were literally making out in there room. "My bad" Jay says. He was gonna leave but Joon stopped him"hey man sorry, btw Mary brought u some tacos from our mexican food spot" Joon says while handing him his food. He politely thanks me and says tht next time he'll get me and Joon something to eat. And tht it maybe just will be a double date lol. We all enjoyed our food and had a conversation about how me and Joon met and tht we were officially dating now. Jay mentioned stuff about the press and fans Dok2 has, tht they will get pretty rebellious and start to say stupid shit and it will get Joon mad and maybe get me really upset, but Jay also said tht we shouldn't let stupid things like tht get in our way, if we really loved each other we would fight for anything and everything tht gets in our ways. And thts exactly what me and Joon would be doing.

(Sorry its a bit late but i have work for the rest of the week and all so ill be posting the next chap as soon as i can thnk u for reading and i hope u enjoy it 고맙습니다)