welcome to korea

(Outfit dok2 chose for Jae to were to land to korea)

"Wow 15 hours baby boy and we are finally here, welcome to south korea my prince" i tell my son while giving him a kiss on the cheek. I pick him up from the plane seat and webwalk out of the plane. "Now we gotta go claim our bags okay i tell him. He looks up at me and gives me a smile. I put him down and i hold his hand. We walk over to claim our bags and go thru immigration.
Thank god we got cleared fast. We where walking out and once the door slid open, i see a huge sign with Jae's name and mine written on it in a huge banner. I was so suprised because Joon had told me he couldn't pick us up do to a recording scheduled. 'he probably got us someone to take us home' i thought. Once the banner came downb i felt tears running down my face. It felt like it was my 1st time in years tht i havent seen my boyfriend and we finally re-united again after such a long time, but it was just for a few days i was gone.

 It felt like it was my 1st time in years tht i havent seen my boyfriend and we finally re-united again after such a long time, but it was just for a few days i was gone

He just gives me a huge smile , i carry Jae and head towards Joon,while trying to wipe my tears." Aww ,baby don't cry" Joon says while wipping my tears away" im glad u guys made it safely" he adds while giving us a hug hug." I miss u babe" i try to say with my face buried in his shoulder. "Hey buddy, nice to finally meet u" Joon says while grabbing Jaes hand and shakes it. Jae just stares at him for a few seconds and seems to recognize him from the pictures and video chats we had while he was in LA. "Dok2~" Jae says."haha yea Dok2" Joon says while putting his hand up asking for a high five. Jae gladly gives him one and Joons face was so bright. "He does remember me baby, thank u Jae" Joon says while giving us another hug. "I love u babe" i tell him and give him a kiss. "Let's go get something to eat, u 2 must be hungry" he says while grabbing the luggage." Ill be right back ok, im gonna take these to the quiett hyung tht is here also, he wanted to meet Jae so he tagged along. He'll put them in the car while we get something to eat ok baby girl" he says while placing a kiss on my cheek and muffles Jaes hair softly. "Okay babe we'll wait for u right here" i say. "Mama,mama,where Dok2?" Jae says while pulling on my shirt." He'll come back,he went to take the bags to the car ok" i tell him. He makes an 'okc with his hand and asks me to carry him.
"Sorry baby,sorry Jae"Joon says from behind us."Hey Mary how was ur flight" the quiett says." It was good, and thank u for taking the bags for us Q" i say. The quiett had told me to just call him watever made me feel most comfortably and i decided on Q. He didn't mind it at all and said it was a cite nickname since it kind of sounded like 'cute' lol. Tht day me and Joon laughed for a bit cuz he kept on repeating it. "Thtd good to hear, so this is the famous Jae" the Q says while trying to ask Jae for a high five. But Jae shyly rejects him. "He'll warm up to u hyung, its his 1st time seeing us in person,bit im happy he recognized me" Joon says proudly. "Hi Jae, im Q samchon, remember me, i sent u a transformer toy awhile ago" the Q says. Jae still acts shyly,until the Q put out the bag he had held behind his back. "Is tht?"Jae says. "Do u want to open it?"the Q asks him. Jae starts to wiggle signalling me to put him down. I placed him down and he went next to Q. Jae pulls out the toy in the bag and says"WOW! Tanspomo" with a big smile on his face." Yea transformer, joah?" Q asks. Jae was still 2 gking to be 3 in a month so wen he talks the words dont really sound good but its good enough to try and understnad wat he means most of the time. "Joah!" Jae says while putting a thumb up saying he likes it. Lets go grab some lunch since it is 12:30PM already" Joon says while holding my hand. Jae was to busy with the toy, but in a matter of seconds him and the Q were talking and playing with the toy. "Jae lets go eat baby boy" i say. "Nom nom" Jae says. "Lets go eat buddy time for lunch okay" Joon says signalling him to grab a hold of his other hand tht i wasnt holding. Jae walks up to us and grabs his hand surprisingly. "Lets go adeul" Joon says walking towards the food court with a huge smile feom ear to ear,happy tht Jae had grabbed his hand and felt comfortable around them already especially with him.

Few hours later

We were headed upstairs to the floor were Joons and well Our place was. Jae had fallen asleep and the Q had volunteer to carry Jae. Thank god for there being and elevator. "Hes kind of heavy Mary not gonna lie" Q says while giving a small laugh. "Yea hes kind of heavy sorry Q,i can carry him if u want? "I ask him"its fine i was just joking" Q says reassuring me tht he was fine to keep carrying Jae up.

Joon opens the door to the place and says"welcome home my queen and prince" Joon says while back hugging me while walking in. We all take off our shoes and walk to the living room. "Mama" Jae says softly," Ur up already baby boy" i say while getting him from Q. "Welcome home Jae" Joon and the Q say while popping some confetti. "U guys" i say laughing and Jae gets of my grip and starts jumping and trying to catch the confetti. "Jae lets go show u your room" Joon says while asking Jae to grab a hold of his hand again amd he gladly accepts it again. We all walk in and see the expression on my sons face, he looked so happy tht he ran into the place and just started looking around at everything and touching. "Mama mama cars" Jae says running to me while pulling my hand towards the cars. "Do you like it?" I say. "Yech" Jae says. "Im glad u liked it buddy" Joon says while giving the Q a high five. "Well i gotta go Joon, bye Mary bye Jae" Q says while waving bye to us, but Jae runs towards him and hugs his leg and pulls his hands trying to say for him to stay. "Sorry buddy samchon gotta work i promise to come back later ok" the Q says to him."tumowo"Jae ask. "Haha yea tumowo okay" Q says while giggling at how cute Jae sounded by trying to say tomorrow.

"Im so happy you 2 are here now baby girl" Joo says while placing a kiss on my forehead. We we're sitting on the couch watching transformers with Jae sitting on a little cute sofa chair Q had gotten him as another gift customed with "Jae' written on it. I was so grateful for tht." So how about we go tomorrow to fix Jae's papers to be a citizen here?" Joon asks. I was lying on his lap watxhing the movie while he was playing with my hair. "Sounds like a plan babe" i tel him. "Are you gonna make a korean name for him jagiya" Joon asks " i was thinking of doing just tht but tbh his name is almost korean lol, Jaeden but well just use Jae" i tell him. He grabs my hand and lace his fingers around mine. "Sounds perfect babe" he kisses me.