shopping before leaving

Tomorrow was the day tht i would be leaving to LA to finally pick up my little angel Jae. Im really excited and happy to see him again and bw able to hold him and live with him. I was gonna go out to buy my son a toy hes been wanting for the longest time but i had only seen and heard tht they sell it here in korea.
I woke up earlier then usual and showered. I prepared breakfast and studied my korean learners book from TTMIK, these books have really helped me a lot and help improve my korean.
Ring ring ring

"Hey Joon" i said when i answered my phone. "Hey hows my beautiful queen doing" he said. I kind of blushed, well i really blushed lol. Me and Joon have really improved in our relationship these days we are even closer now and know more of each other."Nothing just finishing breakfast so i can go buy Jae the toy i told u he wanted, what about u baby" i say while i take a sip of my coffee." Nothing today ,im off so i was gonna ask u if u wanted to go out and eat"he said. " yea spunds good, but im gonna go shop for a few things to get Jae settled in and baby proof my apartment"i giggled." Yea thts fine ill help u choose some things for him and i want to buy him a gift, i saw this really cool toy at the mall the other day,ill pick u up in 10 ok" he said excited. We both ended our call and i went to my room to get my bag and phone. I doubled check i had my card and everything else in my bag before heading out. Good thing i dont need keys besides the mail key.

Beep beep
I heard a car honk. I looked to the direction it was coming from and Joon stepped off and hugged me. "U got a new car babe?" I asked confused."Yea i did i got it yesterday actually, u like it" he said mesmerizing his car." Yea its a really nice car, ill make sure to not spill my coffee" i told him. "Lets go shall we" he said opening the door for me and then getting in himself.

We came to the Coex mall since it had everything i wanted and needed. It was my 1 st time here and it was really huge lol. "Wow! Its huge here"i said looking all over the place."Yea it is" Joon says and grabs my hand and we start walking to some stores. We went into a store were they had kids clothes 1st and looked around a bit. Joon ended up seperating from me and looking around himself. I giggled when i saw him looking at a lot of outfits tht looked really cute.'i hope he doesnt waste too much money' i tell myslef sighing, i feel bad if he does. "Did u find anything baby girl" Joon says."Yea i found 1 outfit i really liked ,i still want to look at the other stores before over buying" i say. He hold my w hands and tells me" dont worry about the money baby, im gonna help u buy some of the things so dnt trip and before u say anything about 'ill feel bad'or 'dnt ppl will say ur whipped and shes a gold digger' i dnt care wat other ppl think and say i LOVE YOU ma' and thts wat all tht counts and i know deep down in my heart tht u feel the same, Jae, i may not know him but im already loving him like if he was my own son im excited i get to finally meet him and be able to play with him. Its been a dream of mine to have a son, and yea he may not be my blood but i dnt care love is big and ill try my best to show as much as i can 2 u both baby girl. I Love u amd i hope u can accept and understand everything tht i want to do for u 2. I also would love u 2 came and moved in with me, its something ive been thinking these days. Ur apartment is to small for u 2 baby let me help u and come live with me, i can still work we can put Jae in korean pre-school next year, i promise i wont hurt u nor have intentions 2 ma' i jist want to hold u everyday and nights. So wat do u say?" he says while scratching the back of his head. Then out of nowhere he makes hearts with his fingers on both hands. Tht was so cute. "Aww babe tht really means a lot to me tht u think tht way and love me, trust me I LOVE YOU to baby i really do. But isn't it too soon for us to move in especially tht i have a son?" I ask him. Trust me i want to say yes but i dnt want to make him feel uncomfortable even tho hes the one tht insists." Look ma' everything will be fine trust me ok" he hugs me and kisses me. "Ok babe lets do it wats there to lose" i say hugging him back. " YESS! Thnk baby girl" he yells out. Ppl turned and looked at us like we r 2 weirdos lol. We continue to look arpund the mall and bought a lot. Im almost done with the money i had saved up for the past few weeks and im glad itbwas enough for the more expensive things. I had made an agreement with Joon tht id buy the more expensive stuff like Jaes bed and bedding and other big thing he agreed but tht still didnt work how i planned he bought Jae almost a whole wardrobe of new clothes and we were now headed to a show store. Greatd i said to myself and giggles by myself like a weirdo. Joon is obsessed with shoes trust me haha. He just loves shoes and cars a lot.

We ended up making a few trips to the car and asked for home deliver for bigger things. I was dead tired but Joon was still lookimg even tho i told him we got more than enough. I got Jae the toy he wanted so much, it was the last one as well thank god i got here in time.

 I got Jae the toy he wanted so much, it was the last one as well thank god i got here in time

(Toy he wants)

We both went to have lunch and ate some chinese. Good thing the mall wasn't as crazy as it usally is since we came really early. He was asked for autographs and pictures but not so much which was nice cuz we were able to walk comfortably. They asked if we were dating and he would say" yea she's my wife,isn't she beautiful, i hope u guys can really show us love and still love my music" as cheesy as tht was and i wasn't his wife, everyone agreed with him and said they were happy to know he was married(which we arent) cuz he's always busy working and only doing tht and to live a very beautiful married life. I was so thankful from his fans tht showed us love. But of course there were the haters lol but i did my best to not mind them and just live life.