THE START

Tsuna walked into his house with blood staining his shirt.3 in the morning,he tip toe to his room afraid to awake his beloved mother.

He laid on his bed with his hands as the pillow.As look up to the ceiling,he sighed.

They're still alive.

That's what he think.

He had a big happy family.Had.
When he 9 and his brother 13 along with their lovely parents.Everything perfect.

Until his father suddenly went in rush and took Leyasu with him.Saying that something occured at his workplace in Italy.Nana just watched them go without uttered a single word.

And until now,8 years have past....they were gone from their live..forever.He don't knew whether they still alive or not.But Tsuna assumed they already dead.

Until tonight,when Red Dragon asked him to kick the newly built gang's ass at the back street,he found something interesting about mafia.

Looks like the new gang was about to joined a mafia organization to strengthen their power....with Vongola.

And look,his father's picture on the document he found from the gang's office.

The head of CEDEF,Vongola.

Mafia.

8 years.Thats what Tsuna thought.

8 years he leave them without anything...

...for his famiglia.Wow.

Brought along Leyasu with him to be his successor.

Because of that,he beat the group to a pulp to released his anger.

_________________________________________

"Tsu-kun,wake up.You gonna late to school"sweet lovely voice awake him from his slumber.

He stirred in his sleep and blinked his eyes opened.He sat on his bed and look at his attire.Still in blood.He can smell the blood and it's make him felt uncomfortable.

Nana shook his head and smile.

"Tsu-kun,you should wash yourself after done your job"

She took the shirt and went to the kitchen to cleaned the shirt.

Nana knew about this from the start.The first day of his job.He came home bloody.Nana was about to cried and hit Tsuna when Tsuna told her everything.

If he didn't do this,they will died in hunger.

And Nana knew its all her fault.She traumatized from what happened to her few years ago.

The day when he almost get raped by his boss and the same day when Tsuna...

Nevermind.She accepted their fate.Lemitsu had stopped sending them money and because of that Nana had to work at a cafe to support her son.

But now she afraid to get out from their house because of what happened.

Tsuna,being a good son,he get a job to help his mother.And the only job he get....was work with black organization.The only thing he can do was fighting.But he never kill...yet.

And this was the only way they have.She accepted the fate that maybe... his husband and older son
already dead.

Tsuna stood up and get ready for school.Even though he already late.

________________________________________

Giotto sat on the big black chair infront of a big wooden table.With his hand on his head and sigh for a few times.Annoying a certain pink right hand man.

"What's wrong with you,Giotto?Stop sighing already!"G bark at him.

"G,I'm tired of signing this damn paper!!Stop toture me can't you?!!"

And he was ignored by G.

"By the way,where's tousan?"Giotto asked the man.

It's been awhile since he saw his father.

"He went to a meeting with Nono.Why?"

"Nah,nothing.Just asking"

"Giotto...what are you doing?"G look at his bestie with a 'wtf face'.

"Oh,nothing...just ya know...fresh air.."Giotto beamed at his bestfriend before jumped off the balcony.

G facepalm."You lazy boss!!!You rather jump from the balcony to avoid the paperwork!!"

And the mansion filled with shouting and shooting.Normal day.Don't worry.

________________________________________

"Thank you,Lemitsu for accompany me at the meeting"Nono smiled at Lemitsu who sat beside him in the black car.

"It's alright.Anything for my boss"

They laughed.And the laughter stopped after awhile.Nono look outside.A sad expression displayed on his face.

Lemitsu saw the change of expression before asking why.

Nono closed his eyes and look at Lemitsu again.
"How long have you been home?"

Lemitsu flinched.He didn't answer him.

"8 years,right"it's not a question but a statement.

"For how long are you gonna keep it secret from Nana?Don't you pity them?Don't you pity Giotto?He never meet his mother for 8 years...And what about your other son?"he said in a concern voice.

Lemitsu look outside before sighed.

"I can't.I don't want them to get involved in this world"

"They already are"Nono glared at Lemitsu..."because of you...young lion of Vongola"

Lemitsu look down."Enough is enough.8 years...its too much.You and Giotto are going to Japan next week."

Lemitsu was about to protest when Nono shut him.

"This is not a request but an order.Don't you dare against me,Lemitsu"

"Nono,I-I can't...what about my job?"

"Your secretary will handle everything.Don't worry...everything going to be alright.I'm sorry,Lemitsu.But this is for your own good.You need a rest."

And by that,everything had decided.

Lemitsu look outside.The clear blue sky.It's look so nice.

Lemitsu frowned.This is not supposed to happened.

But a slight happines in him.As if the sun shine his heart again.Maybe this was the right time to meet them.

However,a young boy in Japan felt a strong headache thats make him hard to open his eyes.

Something bad going to happen