Authors Note!

Heyy, I love you guys so many reads and it's amazing! This story wasn't very well written and I still don't like it but for ya'lls sake i'm keeping it up! Sadly the next chapter will be the last for Always. 

Don't freak out yet!  I know! "You still have so many unresolved plot issues!" And I know that I do! So I'm hoping the next book with be better written and more interesting.

The next book will be called Forever. It will have the mystery wolf that want Cara as his mate and it will have the school drama and the Black Hand and so on and so forth. 

I have a lot of surprises! So don't be mad the next book will be like a major project for me.

I'm glad to say that this story was my first journey! It was special because it was my first story and I'm happy that I can say that I'm finishing it. 

I know the plot line is choppy and sucky, but I think I'm at a good stopping point. 

The next chapter will be the longest. I'm gonna try to make it long for you guys.

I can't stress this enough that you guys support this story and I love you guys for it.

The next story will be way better. You guys deserve the best.

I'm glad to say that this story is my first completed works so please keep with me. 

I love you all! 

I hope this was your Always just like it was mine.

Thank you <3