Chapter 3.

"Oh won't you stay with me, cause you're all I need,"

(Sam Smith - Stay With Me)

_________________________________________________________

Butterflies pool in the depths of my stomach, my vagina throbbing in anticipation for what is soon to come. It's been three years since his hands have been on me, since my lips have been captivated by his, since his dark blue eyes drank my body in lecherously, since my body responded to anyone with just a simple stare. I've fantasized about this day with Hayden, and just for one night I was going to experience it all over again.

"Do you drink?" He asks circling around my body in the center of his large bedroom. The curtains are drawn and only a small lamp beside his bed is on. Somehow the combination of the darkness and the sweetness of his deep voice has desire pooling in my belly. The way his eyes are dark and hooded as he slowly walks around me, a glass of rosé in his hand, is turning me on.

"I haven't in a while." I breathe. My voice is low and shaky compared to his strong seductive voice.

"Would you like some?"

"I—" Before I can object he's standing before me taking a small sip of the wine for himself, his hand brushing against my cheek. The way he's staring at me, reminds me of one of the many reasons why I fell for him. I just want him to kiss me already, the anticipation is maddening.

"Would you like some this way?" This time he takes a larger drink and takes a step closer to me. His fingers grip my chin forcing my head up and my lips apart. His mouth is on mine, the wine warm as it travels from his mouth to mine. I swallow down the drink, not having tasted anything that delicious in a while, a soft moan escapes my lips. It taste divine coming from his lips.

"Good?" I nod in response. "More?"

"Please." I can hear the desperation in my voice with just this one word.

He hand is around my neck keeping me in close proximity to him. Even though I knew being here, wanting this, doing this, isn't good for me, I can't imagine myself anywhere else. He drinks more of the wine before his mouth meets mine, I open my mouth waiting for that warm delicious liquid to hit my tongue, and as it does I swallow it down. I didn't want him to remove his mouth from mine, so I cup his face, kissing his lips. I can taste the red velvet cake from the wedding and Rosé in his mouth as his tongue works against my own, caressing mine in a heated passion.

I didn't even want to pull away for air, but reluctantly, I did. I rest my forehead against his, my breaths labored like his as we both fight to find air. "I want you Hayden," I whisper against his lips. "So fucking bad."

"The feelings mutual." He utters, grabbing a fistful of my hair exposing my neck to him and presses his lips to the base of my throat. I just want to rip all of his clothes off and ride him until the morning. But even now, I revel in the way his lips feel kissing every inch of me, loving me mercilessly. "You looked voluptuous tonight Alice."

I was so engrossed in his mouth sucking on my throat I vaguely realized the lilac satin dress cascading down my body, "So beautiful." He hums, his hand cupping my breast, my nipple piercing through the air, goosebumps tearing through my flesh at the contact.

Taking a step back from me he speaks his eyes scanning my nude entirety, "On the bed." He orders.

I paddle across the room to his bed, stepping onto the Spanish alabaster bed frame. I pull back the white sheets before laying back on his low-lying bed. Staring above at the ceiling I see my naked body, my flushed and aroused face looking back at me.