Chapter 12

I know, I'm back!!! Lol I hope y'all enjoy!!! Xoxo

"COMING!" I shout.

I then open the door to find an unexpected guest.... And they're not alone.

"Ummmm.... Hi?" I then say.

"Hi... I know this is weird, but can I come in?" AJ says.

I open the door more so that he can come in. His wife then comes in with him. I smile slightly. Hopefully I'm not say anything to upset since Riley and I haven't been together for like 3 years.

"Hi!" My mom says to both of them.

They smile politely and sit down on my couch.

"Ummmm.... Is something wrong?" I then ask.

They both look down.

"We wanted to talk to you, alone," AJ says.

Mom nods her head and gets up to leave. She goes into the other room and shuts the door. I go to sit and now to see what they need.

"Vanessa, you know we've loved you like a daughter. We would never lie to you, but we need to tell you something important," AJ says.

"Okay.... What's going on?" I ask, panicked.

They both look at each other, not knowing how to say it.

"Ummmm.... I'm pregnant, and I found out right before I wanted to divorce AJ. I was wondering if you had somewhere for me to stay, ya know? Bu-"

"Alisia, you can't do that to her," AJ says.

"Why don't you just stay here?" I say as kindly as possible

"Are you sure?!" She asks in response.

I nod my head yes while smiling. I hear the door creak open. I turn around and see Wes come in with Gracie.

"Hey guys!" I say cheerfully.

"Hey, what's up?" Wes says.

What is it with the women being quiet today? Oh well.

"Just wrapping some gifts, and I have someone now living in this apartment," I say casually.

"Oh, who?" Gracie asks.

"I am," Alisia says happily.

"Oh, cool!" Gracie says.

"Do you guys wanna help wrap some gifts?" I ask.

Nobody says a word, but I see Wes sit down and help me out. I need to go get my mom. She then comes out and looks troubled.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"No. Something's wrong with Drew," she says franticly.

My face goes from worried to angry to what the hell all in one set.

"Where is he? Is he okay?" I say.

"He's at the hospital," she says.

I look at Wes and Gracie, and they both are as panicked as I am.

Gracie's POV:

I look at Wes and I can't believe what just happened. He was going to see the baby. Keaton was there and said that he was gonna call Drew. I'm scared for him. I guess we need to make another trip to the hospital. I help Wes up and Vanessa gets helped up by her mom and we all rush out of the house. We get into the closest car, which is mine, and I drive like a mad man. We arrive there an hour later, and we see Keaton and Brandy with the baby. Thank God the baby is asleep.

"Is he okay?" Vanessa and Wes ask at the same time.

I'm so done with them always being that way with each other. It's starting to piss me off.

"I don't know, I'm not 'family', the doctor says," Keaton replies.

Shit.

"I have an idea," Vanessa says.

"What is it?" We all say in unison.

"I was with him, duh. We still have the same insurance, and it does have the family plan, which means they think I'm his wife," she then says.

We all nod our heads in agreement. This seems like a good idea. We then see Vanessa leave to one of the nurses, and she leaves to go to the elevator two minutes later. Let's hope that everything okay.

Hiiiiii!!!! I'm back! Sorry it's a short chapter! I love you guys! I know I really needa start updating! Look, I wanna say that I am truly thankful for you guys are patient with me cause I'm a hot ass mess! Lol but thank you guys so much! Love you guys so much!

Tumblr: www.emblemonmars.tumblr.com

HOPE YALL HAD A GOOD EASTER AND HOPE TO SEE YALL SOON!!!!

Xoxoxox