Chapter 1

Wes’ POV:

Wait, how does she know? Has she been going through my phone? I change my pass code all the time. I don’t get it. I look at her again. She’s worried, I can tell. This sucks majorly.

“7 tonight?” I say slowly.

“Yes. I wanna figure out who this son of a bitch is,” she replies.

Drew’s POV:

I wake up to the smell of food. Vanessa is cooking breakfast, that’s for sure. She should be on bed rest, not doing everything. As I get up, I see Vanessa’s phone buzz. Probably a text from Brandy. I’ll check just to make sure, it might be important. I then grab the phone and it’s an unknown number.

212-555-9021;

7pm Starbucks. Be there.

Why does she need to be at Starbucks? Is she cheating? I know the baby is mine, but is she unhappy? No, that can’t be. She would’ve left me by now. Who I am kidding, she just doesn’t look like a ‘slut’ to the paparazzi. I gotta find out about this. I stomp down the stairs and go into the kitchen angrily.

“VANESSA!” I shout loudly.

The shout didn’t only scare her, but it scared Wes and Gracie. Whoops.

“Hi babe,” Vanessa says calmly.

“What’s this?” I ask sternly.

“What’s what?” she replies, obviously confused.

I walk up to her and show her the phone. She looks at the phone in utter shock.

“Is there-“

“Yes,” someone says before I could finish my sentence.

Who said that?

“I know who did,” the person says again.

All of us are looking around really confused. This is starting to get scary. We know it’s not Keaton, Brandy, or anybody we’re close to.

“You should be smarter than this,” the voice says.

We all turn around to see a familiar face… At least for me and Wes anyways. 

Okay hi!! So, don't call that number!! I MADE IT UP!!!!! Hahaha :) Sorry this chapter is short!! The next few ones are gonna be longer anyways. I'm gonna be putting up the second chapter very soon, so don't fret! Alright! 

I hope you enjoy it! And please give me your feedback!!! VOTE VOTE!!! That gets chapters up quicker!! ily!