Chapter 2

Vanessa’s POV:

I look over at Wes, then Drew. They both look scared, but shocked. Gracie is just as lost as I was. What does want with us? Gracie and I haven’t done anything but be ourselves. This girl has dark blue eyes, long, brown hair, and looks about 5’4. I just wanna know who she is.

“Who are you?” I ask suddenly.

“Well, well, well. I’m Mr. fabulous’ ex girlfriend. If you don’t know who that is, it’s Wesley,” she replies.

Okay, that’s not a name at all.

“Oh, you wanted a name? she asked.

“I did it again?” I say sighly.

Drew and Wes nod yes.

“Well, if you wanna know my name, it’s Bi-“

Knock knock knock. What the?

“I’ve got it!” I shout as I run to the door.

I open the door to find a very familiar, but very frightened face. I’m shocked this person decided to show their face to me ever again.

“Jay?” I say, confused.

“Hi… Can we-“

I shut the door before he can even finish his sentence. He tried to see me when he found out I was pregnant and engaged. I clearly stated to him not to ever come near me again. I also put a restraining order against him, so I could put him jail. I’m close to my due date, and I don’t need all that drama anyways. I slowly jog into the kitchen to see what’s going on… And I guess nothing.

“Who was that?” Gracie asks.

“Jay. I slammed the door on him,” I reply and slyly smile.

“Good for you girl!” Gracie then says.

We both laugh at how silly she sounded, but I love her! Now, back to business.

“What do you want from us?” I ask as I turn to face Wes’ ex.

“Well, I want you to do whatever those texts say, get it?” she says and smirks.

“Oh hell no we’re not,” Wes stands up and yells.

“If you wanna see your brother again, I think you will,” she says.

“FUCK YOU!!! I don’t wanna be with you, I don’t want your texts about let’s get back together, or that should be me when I’m out with Gracie or oh, I miss you cause you clearly don’t miss me. You just wanna see me in misery you classless low life,” Wes yells and manages to scare everyone… Except me.

I feel so bad for him. I walk over to him and grab him by shoulders and look at him.

“Wes, calm down. Please,” I say calmly.

He slowly sits back down, but still has his fists clenched. I would be the same way too.

“Where’s Brandy?” I ask.

“Oh, she’s safe. Don’t worry about her,” she replies coldly.

Gracie then stands up.

“Bitch, you tell us where she’s at, or I kick your ass so far up your head you won’t even realize it hit you,” she hisses.

Damn, I didn’t know she had that in her. I’m really shocked.

“Well, she-“

Ba-da-boom. Ba-da-boom.

This repeated itself for at least two minutes. We all look around to see what it was. Everyone seems okay. From what I know, at least. I then look over to see Gracie having a hard time breathing.

“Oh my god, someone call the hospital!” I shout.

Ba-da-boom. This time, it wasn’t for Gracie. It was towards Wes’ ex.

Well, this chapter was somewhat intense! lol but do you guys think they're gonna make it?? Well, you'll just have to wait! I'll probably be posting chapter 3 on Friday or possibly Saturday, so be on the look out!!! 

Now, GO VOTE!! THE QUICKER YOU VOTE, THE QUICKER THE CHAPTERS COME!!!! :D