Chapter 4

*Two days later*

Wes’ POV:

It’s been two days and nothing. Not one single movement from Gracie. I’m really starting to freak. The doctors haven’t told us anything major. Her surgery went well, that’s all that matters to me. I hear a knock on the door and I look up to see it’s Vanessa and Drew. Keaton and Brandy are at some wedding or something like that. I’m not gonna tell him anything cause I don’t wanna freak him out. He and Brandy are just getting on good terms again. That’s always a plus. Vanessa put her hand on my shoulder and I look up at her.

“How is she?” Vanessa asks.

“The same, pretty much. Nothing has changed at all. I’m worried sick,” I reply.

Vanessa then looks down at her belly. The baby is due any day now, and she wants Gracie to be in the delivery room. She’s said that from the start, and once Vanessa says something, she really means it. I squeeze her hand as support, cause I know she needs it. That’s for damn sure.

Vanessa’s POV:

It feels nice to know Wes supports me. He always squeezes my hand when he knows I’m worried or something is going on in my life. He’s become like a brother to me. I’m just as worried as he is. I give him a crooked smile and he smiles back. He’s faking it, but it’s better than him not having any emotion.

“Vanessa, can we talk real quick?” Drew asks.

I nod my head yes and we go out into the hall.

“Why was Wes smiling at you?” he asks.

Oh my god, not this again.

“Really Drew?? Are we seriously gonna go through this again? It’s Wes, it’s not like it’s Keaton,” I reply.

Drew then slaps me in the face.

“Don’t you dare say that ever again, you fucking idiot,” he then hisses and walks away.

Drew’s POV:

I swear she can be such an idiot sometimes. I feel bad for slapping her, I really do. But, I’m gonna let her cool off before I apologize cause I know she’ll get more pissed if I apologize then and there. I walk into the elevator and press to the bottom floor. I get to the car in about five minutes, and I decide to call up a long time friend. I press the call button and the phone rings and rings.

“Hello?” Nathan says.

“Hey bro! It’s Drew!” I reply

“Hey dude! What’s up my dude?” he says.

“Do you know any good parties that are going on tonight?” I ask.

“Yeah, I’ll text you the details man!” he says excitedly.

“Okay,” I say and hang up.

He texts me the details and I drive away from this depressing stuff. Time to let loose.

Vanessa’s POV:

I walk back into the room, and I’m trying not to cry. Especially in front of Wes, cause I know he’ll wanna kick Drew’s ass for slapping me and leaving. I know Wes would do that for me. Wes then looks at me.

“Are you okay?” he asks lowly.

“Yeah, are you?” I reply.

“Yes. But you look livid,” he then says.

“How so?”

“Like you and Drew got into an argument livid,” he then says.

I bow my head and brush my hair behind my ear.

“Vanessa?” Wes asks.

“Yes?” I reply.

“Did Drew slap you?” he asks.

Damn it, I’m screwed.

“No, he didn’t. I was trying to pop a pimple before I came, and it got really red,” I lied.

He gave me the really look.

“He did and I can tell,” Wes says.

“He didn’t do anything!” I somewhat shout.

“How come there’s a hand mark then?” he asks.

I shrug my shoulders, but in all honesty, I don’t want tension at the moment. They should be working on their second album, not freaking out over who slapped who or what ever freaking else.

“You said that out loud. And he did slap you and I know it. I’m calling him right now,” Wes says as he takes out his phone.

He goes through his contacts and finds his number and calls it. He put it on speaker and it rings and rings.

“Hello?” a British voice says.

Wes’ POV:

”Hello?” Nathan says.

Oh god, no. This is trouble.

“Nathan, where’s Drew?” I ask.

“I don’t know mate, I lost him a few minutes ago. He’s really high right now,” he replies and laughs.

Vanessa’s POV:

Drew? High? Party? I thought those days were over. That’s why he’s been acting weird lately. I’m really pissed.

“Was he talking to any girls?” Wes asked.

“Yeah, he was talking to a Britt,” he then says.

“Who’s that?” I say out loud.

The boy chuckles.

”He has a girlfriend??” this guy says.

“Actually, his fiancé. They’re expecting their baby at any time, but has anything happened between them?” Wes asks.

It gets silent, which is really weird. Wes looks at me worried.

“Yes, they did,” he says.

Hi guys!!! I'M SOOO SORRY I'M TWO WEEKS LATE WITH UPDATING! I feel really bad, but I have school, so if I don't update right away, that's why. It's probably gonna be really spaced out, updating wise. So, I'm sorry!! I still love you guys!!!

tumblr: www.adviceandvents.tumblr.com

and 

www.emblemonmars.tumblr.com