Random chapter

The next day, as usual Anika was fed up with her morning sickness while Shivaay was helping her.

Anika(apologetic tone): I m sorry shiv, because of me, ur sleep also gets disturbed.

Shivaay cups her face........

Shivaay: dare u say this again... There is no need..... It's my duty as a husband and as a soon to be father.

Anika smiled. He picked her up and was heading to the washroom.

Anika: where r we going?
Shivaay: to bath
Anika(widen eyes): together?
Shivaay(smirk): yes, I don't want to trouble my baby and its mother at all. After all, it will be pleasurable .

Anika blushes. Both enter the bathroom and bath together And dressed themselves. Both were very happy and excited as today the day when they were going to get a confirmation that are they going to enter parenthood or not.
Anika was going to climb down the stairs when Shivaay picked her in his arms.

Shivaay: I don't want to trouble my baby and my baby's mom.

Anika blushed.
Both descended the stairs and Shivaay carefully placed Anika on the couch. Omru, Shakti,dadi and tejvi were watching them in awe. While pinky and Ragini were angry. Ragini tried to talk to Shivaay but he swiftly escaped her nagininess. Reports did not come till now. Shivika were waiting eagerly for it. Few minutes later, when Shivika were busy, the reports arrived... But in the hands of................

________________________________________________
This is a serious note for all ib fans.
Please please please watch ib on star plus at 10 pm mon-fri. The trp is very less and star plus has given one week time to ib to gain trp or else it will pull ib down.