Plannings

Shivaay was shocked. He had no answers. He first looked at Anika, then her dress and then spoke.

Shivaay: wo.......wo anika, tumhara dre....dress wo......wo...
Anika: wo Kya Shivaay?
Shivaay: tum chup raho na, Mai bol raja hun.
Anika: haan haan boliye
Shivaay: Dekho, there was no lady in the house and your condition was worsening. So the one who has changed your d..dress was.....was m...m..me.

Anika was shocked. Tears filled her eyes. Shivaay saw this and felt guilty. He felt weak for giving pain to his love. Before Anika could fully register the happenings, Shivaay started crying. Anika saw this and cupped his face.

Shivaay: I m sorry Anika. I never intended to take your advantage. Please.....understand me.
Anika: Shivaay, you were never this weak. Please stop crying. I want my tadibaaz billuji back(commanding tone) do you get that.
Shivaay nodded
Anika: and talking about taking advantage. I have many times told you that I trust you more than myself. And waise bhi, we r husband and wife, so one day has to come come when we will become one.
Shivaay was first happy, then shocked bye her bold words. He blushed.
Anika: oh wow! My pati Parmeshwar is blushing. (To herself)Wah Anika. You have made your hubby blush like anything. I m proud on you. (Pats herself).
Shivaay smiles at her childish acts. But then he becomes serious.
Shivaay: Anika, I can't live in this house anymore . Those who have given you so much pain has to face my wrath.
He was going to go when Anika stopped him.
Anika: no Shivaay, somewhere in me , I believe that this is not the whole truth.
Shivaay: wat do u mean Anika?
Anika: shiv, I mean that we should stay in still act as we hate each other so that we get to know the whole truth. Are u wid me?
Shivaay nodded. Then only omru bursts in and said in unison
Omru: we r also wid u both.
That's when dadi came and said
Dadi: not to forget me billu
All had a DIL BOLE Oberoi moment.
Then Anika said: we shall start wid Ragini. I don't trust her at all.
Omru: nor do we.
Dadi: even I find a weird
Shivaay was quiet all the while then spoke: um.....actually Anika u r right. She is lying. No Sidhart exists in India.
Anika nodded.
She then said that the first target is Ragini .Rudra to make all the youngsters agree for a party. And Ragini also should be invited. Then they have to make Ragini drunk and make her believe that you (pointing Shivaay)and her have made love that night. Then you have to fake love towards her so that she thinks that u have fallen in her trap. Okay?
Shivaay nodded .
Shivaay: I never imagined that my wife would make me do such things with some other girl.
Anika: u just have to fake it. Bcose I m not one of them who would like to share her husband with some other girl.
They had an eyelock.
Omru: ahem ahem. We think u guys need privacy.
Dadi: haan, aakhir mera billu ishqbaaz ban hi Gaya.
Shivaay: that to I became long back dadi.
He size eyeing Anika. Anika blushed.
Omrudi smiled.
Rudra : now everyone get out of the rom fast or bhaiya will loose his control. And then we all will be embarrassed .
Shivika blushed while omrudi laughedand went out of the room.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
I M SO SORRY GUYS FOR A LATE UPDATE. AND TO COMPENSATE, I HAVE WRITTEN A BIT LONGER. SORRY IF I HAVE DISAPPOINTED ANYONE!

And do like and comment please 😘😍😻