Affected

Vikram and Ragini came up with a master plan to separate Shivika as Ragini was furious on the oberois and now wanted revenge for playing with her feelings. She got to know about the plan of shivomruaniriya, she still was obsessed with shivaay. Now Shivika were living in separate room for their plan,,, or to be more precise, her plan only. Because now shivaay somewhere started doubting Anika that is she really faking it. He started spying on her. Ragram (Ragini and Vikram) took advantage of this. Vikram started getting closer to anika, to make an illusion for shivaay that Anika was betraying him. And Ragini filled his ears.

One pleasant morning, which was not so pleasant for few, shivaay thought to talk to Anika. He entered the room thinking that she must be sleeping. But, to his surprise, she wasn't. He was astonished as how come a lady Kumbhkaran wake to early. He heard some weird noises from the washroom with the sound of taping open. He could make out that someone was there vomiting inside the bathroom. And it stroke his tube light brain that if this is Anika's room, then Anika would be the one who is throwing out her guts in the washroom. Got a bit worried and rushed inside the washroom to see Anika struggling to throw up without getting her hairs dirty as they were continuously falling on her face. He quickly went to her and held her hair behind her head. Soon when she finished throwing up. She cleaned the toilet bowl and washed and wiped her face. Then she turned to thank the person who helped her. She found shivaay and hugged him lightly , but not seeing him respond made her frown. She broke the hug and made an eye contact . All she saw was a serious expression. She thought that he might be worried to see her sick, she told him that she was fine. Even thought it was true that he was worried about her, but still he wanted some answers. He was just going to speak when she again covered her mouth and ran inside the washroom and started throwing up. Now shivaay was hell confused that what has happened to this girl? Was she really that sick? Or she got to know about his doubts and acting to be sick to escape those questions? He was thinking this when Anika came out of the washroom.

Shivaay:I want to talk about something very important.
Anika: shivaay, I m not feeling so well, so can we please talk later, and right now i m dying to eat something sour. So let me go.
Saying so she rushed out of the room.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I m really really
S
O
R
R
Y
Guys, please pardon me. Actually I was in India that time for a wedding and now I m going to shift to India. I don't know when will be the next update but I know that it won't be soon.
AGAIN SAYING
Š
Õ
R
R
Ÿ