Execution

Shivaay: waise Anika, I m thinking that may be I will fake love to ragini, but I can really love u ,no?
Anika blushed. Shivaay held her by her waist and pulled her close.
Shivaay(huskily): and whatever I m faking towards Ragini I want to do it really with you. And this even includes lovemaking.
Anika blushed like hell and gave a khidkitod smile. She then moved forward and slightly pecked shivaay's cheek. Shivaay replied with a peck on lips which turned into a passionate kiss.
Later that day, as per plan Rudra made every youngster agree for a party. And he did not needed to call Ragini as she herself enrolled a yes from her for the party as she saw this as a chance to spend time with Shivaay.
Everything was prepared for the party, along with wid alcohol. The party started. All the youngsters were having a pleasant talk when our rudyboy suggested to play truth dare.
The bottle was spun and it stopped at Shivaay who was given a dare to make a girl hav a drink bye his hands. He knew this was for the plan. So he made ragini have a drink bye his hand . Anika seeing this faked jealousy. There were some more rounds played and at the last Ragini was drunk. She was even given bhaang so that she remembers nothing about the night and they can manipulate her.
Then Shivaay took Ragini in a room. She pulled him close to her and picked his one hand to keep it on her waist which he did and the other one on her breast which he did not kept.
Ragini: Shivaay, why do I reject me , a sexy hot gorgeous girl, for a ugly girl like Anika. Tell na why? I have done so much for you . Made fake stories, hurt myself and what not.
Shivaay's anger stood inside him. But he controlled. And she pulled his collar and tried to kiss him but he moved back. By then she had passed out and fell on the floor. Then our Anika came in and helped Shivaay in keeping her on the bed. She then smudged her makeup and slipped off her spaghetti . She opened her jeans' button. Undid her hair and messed the bedsheet. She then took color from shivaay's hand made the mark of a love it's on her neck. After this, Ragini totally looked as if she has made love with someone.
Shivika moved out of the room and showed a thumbs up to omri and ruvya. All of them departed to their room. Anika went to the cupboard to get her night dress where she found something shocking her to hell.