Few more days...

One thing to note guys, that the marriage drama ended as Anika was fed of this drama and thought come up with another plan to find the truth as this plan was doing no good. And ragini's truth was not yet out totally. Shivaay knows that he is illegitimate and wants to leave to house but Anika's belief that this is not the real truth has stopped him. And he only knows that Anika was blackmailed upon this truth and the blackmailer is from the family only, not that pinky was the one who blackmailed her.
______________________________________________________________________________
After the fake marriage fiasco ended, shivaay went back home with Anika in his arms and took her into their room to talk ignoring pinky's questions. He carefully placed her on the couch and himself sat beside her. He took Anika's hand in his, and sexily kissed it. He traced his palm from her wrist to her shoulder. While Anika was just breathing heavily. He looked into her eyes and she reciprocated the same.

Shivaay(in normal tone): Anika, I don't want to stay in this house anymore , quickly pack your bags, we r leaving.

Anika pouted and nodded in a no like a child.

Anika: no shiv, please, let me find the real truth pleeeaaassssseee!!

She said that in a childish manner. He chuckled at her behaviour and wondered what had happened to her.
Shivaay cupped her face and quickly pecked her pouting lips. Anika's mouth formed the shape of a big O.😯
He again smiled.

Shivaay: okay my truth ki rani , we will stay here, but only for few days

Anika squealed in happiness and hugged him.

Shivaay: but on one condition...

Anika frowned and gestured to ask what.

Shivaay: you will give me a kiss whenever I want.

Anika's jaw again dropped. Then she thought something and smirked and nodded.

Anika: okay.

Shivaay smirked on seeing her smirk.

Shivaay: let me complete Mrs.oberoi
Anika: then complete.
Shivaay: the kiss should be on my lips. And and and, not a peck, but a whole hearted one.

Anika's expression again changed.

Shivaay: do u accept the condition.
Anika(sighs): okay, I accept you condition.

Shivaay smiled broadly.

Shivaay: then let me test you, now give a kiss.

Anika eyes widened.

Shivaay: come on. You remember the condition right?

Anika went closer to kiss him but he stopped her. She frowned.

Shivaay: not so easily.

He quickly made Anika sit on his lap.

Shivaay: now kiss me.

Anika blushed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her lips on his. He was sucking her lower lip while she was doing the same with his upper one. His hand sneaked inside her top and started making patterns and pinking parts of her skin. She moaned within the kiss. Both of their tongues were dancing together inside each other's mouth. She was clutching his collar tightly. Omru suddenly broke into the room and their jaws dropped seeing the scene infront of them. But our Shivika were so lost in the kiss, that they didn't even realise that 2 pair of eyes was watching them. Omru were shocked to see Shivika kissing each other wildly. Anika one hand was now in shivaay's hair while shivaay's hand was still in Anika's top and it was dangerously moving upwards. That's when Sahil also came into the room shouted seeing Shivika in that state.the three immediately closed their eyes while Shivika opened their eyes to see three persons standing infront of them closing their eyes. They were hell embarrassed. And scared too as they knew that they were going to be teased till infinity.