Shot 7

Anika ran to her room followed by omru but before they could enter the room,the doors were closed. They banged the door but no use. They could only hear sound of loud sobs. Them they got reminded of something, that was that Anika had not eaten anything after yesterday's breakfast. They got worried and banged the door louder.
That's when they heard a weak voice of their Bhabhi.

Anika: please omru.........go now.......I want to be alone for sometime...I will come out when I will feel like doing that,,,,,, and don't worry, your Bhabhi is not that weak......so please consider my request and go........PLEASE!

They obeyed their Bhabhi and were going to their room when they passed by the guest room and saw Shivaay in front of them. He was going to call their name but looking at their angry look towards them, he stopped and wondered the reason.

IN ANIKA's ROOM
Anika was lying on the floor and crying and crying and crying. She was remembering shivaay's sweet words and then harsh words . She got up and broke the vase into pieces bye throwing it on the floor. She then made an emotionless face started walking on the broken pieces. the glass pieces were piercing her feet and blood was oozing out, but she didn't care. she felt too weak to stand on her legs, so fell on her knees and glass pieces with no mercy gave wounds there also. But nevertheless, these wounds were nothing in front of the wound of her heart . she then thought to herself that she cant fall weak. she has to save shivaay from ragini. she got up. her legs and lower covered with blood, but she didn't mind to give them an aid. she walked near the bed. then suddenly, she got dizzy and fell on the floor beside the part where pieces of glass were scattered.

Soon time passed along with the day and the night came. nobody have seen anika since morning. Omru were worried. even shivaay was worried.

shivaay(thinking): oh god! where is this girl now? I have not seen her even once in this whole day. I asked omru about this and they said that she is in her room. but what made them behave so weird with me today? ughhhh! god.. And what is anika doing in the room since morning? I hope she has eaten something. WAIT!.....Why am I caring for her? I have to execute my plan and give her pain. But stiil, for humanity, I should make her eat something, maybe our relation is no more, but still she is my responsibity as she is staying in this house. And shivaay singh Oberoi never runs away from taking care of his responsibilities.

Thinking so, shivaay got up from the sofa, on which he was sitting and heahed towards anika's room.