Pregnant?

Next morning Shivaay woke up from the sound of someone throwing up. He knew who it would be, as this was going on from last 3-4 days. Today he was determined to take her to a doc. He helped her and then went to freshen up. He then left for the office. Meanwhile Ragini also arrived OM. The day passed and evening came. Shivaay returned and saw Ragini sitting on the couch and munching vegetables. He got annoyed seeing her. She saw him and walked to him and hugged him. He stood still. She broke the hug.

Ragini: shivu, I was waiting for u only. Can we please go on a date today? A friendly one.
Shivaay(annoyed): actually Ragini.......

He was cut by pinky.

Pinky: ha ha, jayega na mera heera beta tere saath. Aakhir tu uski sabse achchi dost hai.

Shivaay(pissed): no mom, not today, today I have to take Anika to doctor.

Ragini and pinky got angry listening Anika's name. But before they could speak anything, he walked off.

When Shivaay entered his room, he saw Anika walking like a pendulum in the room looking totally worried. He walked to her. When she saw him , she came near him.

Anika(worried): shiv, can u please take me to a doctor?
Shivaay: that's what I thought today morning, as you were throwing up so much.
Anika: no, no, I want to go to doctor for another reason.
Shivaay: and what is that reason?
Anika: actually......

He cups her face

Shivaay: tell me Anika..
Anika: vo...Shivaay
Shivaay: come on, tell me, u r making me worried.
Anika: I have not yet got my periods. I m one and a half week late, and...
Shivaay: and?
Anika: I...I doubt that I m pregnant.

Shivaay stood there shocked.