Imperfect shivika

In my fanfic, tej is a positive character, loves Jhanvi, knows about the deeds of pinky and supports Anika.
And so sorry, but there is no Mahi in my ff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then Shivaay bandages her feet and kissed them. He stoop and sat beside her laid figure. He caressed her hair .

Shivaay(tears): Anika, i can't see u in this condition . Once you wake up and them I m going to teach you a good lesson on taking care of yourself. And Anika , u urself said that u trust me, then where was ur trust while listening to me? U never questioned me about my words, so that I could answer that I was all my plan. Anika, I know that you know that I LOVE YOU, and that's why you r playing this kiddish game with me. U it's my order to u, wake up! U don't need to fear Mrs. Pinky Singh Oberoi, I have got to know all the truth of me being il....ill......illegitimate and Mrs. Pinky Singh Oberoi blackmailing u.
Flashback
Shivaay orders the cctv footage of Oberoi mansion of three months before. And he gets to now the truth.
Flashback ends
U didn't want me to break down na? So wake up or else I will break down,........or rather I would prefer to accept deat....

Shivaay wasn't able to complete his sentence as Anika locked her lips with his. He was shocked, as he never knew that Anika was conscious all the time and had listened to all his words. And before he could respond to the kiss, Anika broke it with tears flowing. She hugged him tight.

Anika(weakly): don't ever talk about death, or else you will see the worst of me. And I m sorry for not trusting u Shivaay. U can give me any punishment, I will happily accept it. And well, see now I m fine.

He broke the hug and gave " I know how fine you are" types look. Then, without saying anything ordered food from the maid and made Anika eat and finish it.

Shivaay: why did you do this much for an illegitimate person?

Saying so he broke into tears . Anika wasn't able to see him in this condition and immediately hugged him . He rested his face in the crook of her neck and wrapped his hand softly around her waist. Anika was continuously patting his back . Slowly his cries lessened , still in the same position , he was sobbing like a small child.

Anika: shh Shivaay. I did this because I LOVE YOU TOO. Your surname never mattered me. All that mattered was your love, which I got today.

He broke the hug and looked into her eyes. And then without wasting a second more, he slammed his lips on hers. Anika responded to the kiss immediately as before, she was the one who initiated the kiss which was being continued now.shivaay attacked her upper lip while Anika attacked his lower lip. Their tongues were dancing together enhancing the warmth of each other's mouth. Both were speaking a lot in the kiss without words. It was a soft yet passionate kiss. They broke the kiss to take in some oxygen. Both blushed. But then Anika noticed some bumps on her body which were of the dressed wounds. And then it striked her that her clothes were changed and there is no lady was at home. She looked towards Shivaay.

Anika: Shivaay, who has changed my clothes????
Shivaay looked on shocked.🙀🙀🙀🙀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all like it. And if you do, then please vote and comment. Please!