Embarrassment

The duo, omru had their jaws dropped on the floor seeing Shivika, while Anika quickly stood up from shivaay's lap and made herself okay, whereas Shivaay also did the same. They both stared at the shocked faces of omru, then clapped loudly to bring them out of the daze. The trio quickly closed their mouth and rudra removed his hand from his eyes. They saw each other started laughing. After few minutes, everyone was normal.

Omru(smirking): what was this Shivaay baby?

Shivaay glared them. They giggled.

Om: Shivaay, I didn't knew that you are so much careless. Bhabhi u too.

Shivaay gave him 'what are u talking' look.

Om: I mean I understand that you both are really crazy for celebrating your suhaagraat, but at least close the door. There are small kids roaming in the house.
Rudra: bhaiya I understand that you are always ready to fulfill my every wish as soon as possible, but my this wish can wait to be fulfilled.
Anika(confused): which wish are u talking about Rudra?
Rudra: arrey Bhabhi, the wish of making me and om chacha.

Shivika glare them. Omru giggle.

Anika(trying to escape): I...I..I think it's been late, we should head to the dining to have our food.
Shivaay: ya..ya I can even hear dadi and Badi Ma calling us.

Saying so both of them ran out of the room. Omru laughed and gave hi-fi to each other.

Shivika, After changing their dresses(seperately 😜😜) they headed to the dining to have dinner. As both of them came and got seated, everybody except pinky started giggling.

Dadi: Shakti.....
Shakti: Ji ma,
Dadi: I think I am soon gonna become great grand mother and u grand father.

Listening to this, Shivaay choked, while Anika made him drink water blushingly.

Shakti: yes ma, look like that only.

Anika being embarrassed, ran to her room saying that she is full. And Shivaay also ran saying that he will see was happened to Anika.
__________________________________________________
Greediness has entered me ;p.
So I m giving a target.
And I know you all will complete it very soon.
Target: 90 votes 110 comments.
Sorry if it is big but, I need time to write another update
And over that, my exams are going on.