Perfect Shivika

"The only way was that Shivaay has to undress her and dress her wound. But what would she think of me after knowing?" Shivaay said loud enough for some other to hear who were omru. They patted shivvay's shoulder and smiled.

Om: Shivaay, u need not worry. You r her husband and you have a valid reason. At this time Bhabhi is more important .
Rudra also gave a assuring nod.
Rudra: yes bhaiya, I want my old khidkitod smiling jolly bubbly Bhabhi back.

Shivaay smiled . He was feeling overwhelmed for having brothers like omru.
He went inside the room and saw Anika lying all pale. Tears formed in his eyes. He went to her , sat beside her.

Shivaay: Anika , I have to do this to save you. Please forgive me for touching you without your consent. And try to understand me.

Saying so Shivaay signalled the doctor to go out of the room, doctor gave a questioning look as if asking" who is going to dress her wound?" . Shivaay smiled and pointed towards himself. Doctor got astonished.

Shivaay: don't worry , she is my wife.

Doctor told him various instructions . He noted all the instructions in his mind. He went to Anika and took in a heavy breathe. Then he slowly raised his hands and took of her top slowly. Her lacy half coverage upper undergarment was revealed. Shivaay gulped seeing the tomb of sexiness lying in front of him. But then he shifted his gaze towards the wounds. Tears fell from his eyes. He slowly soaked the blood with cotton and applied gel over the wounds on her stomach and then bandaged them. That's when he noticed a wound on her cleavage . He hesitated to touch there. But then omru's words came in his mind. And he dressed the wound on her cleavage also, and with every wound's dressing, he was kissing it to soothe the pain. He then picked her up and turned her so that her back is revealed. He saw no cuts there as Anika had fallen over her front. The. He again turned hat and made her wear another clean loose crop top.

He then moved a bit down and opened the button of her jeans, then the zip and then the jeans was pulled down bye Shivaay. He again struggled to control his hormones bye seeing his wife in her lower undergarment matching to her upper undergarment. But then he saw her cuts and felt guilty, as he thought that he was the reason of her this condition. Tears formed in his eyes with dressing the wounds and they fell while kissing the wounds. Then he noticed a cut in her upper thigh. He hesitantly moved his towards the wound and dressed it. He then made her wear a loose palazzo.

Her outfit (chosen by Shivaay so that she doesn't get hurt)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Hope you liked it guys

Hope you liked it guys. Actually these days, I m a bit busy so maybe the updates will be slower. Sorry for delay. Do vote and comment☺️☺️. 507 words tho.