Type of ex-girlfriend

Laurel gasped making Oliver and Felicity pull away. She looked at Oliver, Oliver didn't say anything just looked down. Felicity tightened her lips. Tears were starting to form on Laurel's eyes. She turned around and walked away. "Sooo, maybe this isn't to much of a secret anymore" commented Felicity, she laughed and wrapped her arms around Oliver's neck, she was about to kiss him but he pushed her away, "Oliver?" She asked, Oliver had tears in his eyes. Felicity frowned. "I don't feel like kissing you right now" he replied and sat down, he sighed.

Laurel got to her apartment and sat down in her couch, she covered her face with her hands and started crying. She knew Oliver did it to break up with her, she knew he did it on purpose. But she didn't understand why. Then Thea entered the apartment, "Laurel?" She asked and immediately sat down next to her, "what happened?" Laurel removed her hands from her face and wiped the tears, "Oliver and Felicity kissed, in front of me" she explained, Thea frowned. "That doesn't sound like Oliver nor Felicity" commented Thea, Laurel looked at her and raised her eyebrows, "the new Oliver I mean, we both know the old one would do that almost every day" added Thea, "I know it doesn't sound like they would do that, but, Oliver did it because he wanted to break up with me, he told me before and I told him no, and then he went and kissed Felicity, and I know he didn't break up with me because he wanted to be with Felicity, he has been hiding something and he refuses to tell me" Thea listened to Laurel and rubbed her back, "hey, it's okay" told her Thea, "you know, the same happened to me once, Roy he had come to me and told me he wanted to break up, I knew he was hiding something from me so I didn't let him break up with me, then I walked into the room where we kept all the liquor for the bar and I saw him kissing a girl, I understood later that he had done it to protect me, Oliver told him to break up with me because Slade was after all team arrow, and he knew that if I was with Roy he would target me, he did it for my own good" said Thea, "yeah I know he is doing it for something like that, I just don't understand, why won't he tell me? I- why can't men find out a new way to protect the ones they love instead of just pushing them away?" Asked Laurel, Thea tightened her lips and hugged Laurel, "men are just stupid" commented Thea making Laurel laugh, "everything will be alright, I promise, once he figures it out, you will be back together" Laurel smiled at Thea.

1 week later
"Laurel come on!!" Exclaimed Thea, Laurel had a pillow on her head and she was under the covers, "I don't want to get up" replied Laurel, "no, I won't accept that, you have been like this all week, it's time to move on!" Said Thea removing the covers, "Do you really want to be that type of ex-girlfriend that thinks that her life is ruined just because a guy dumped her?" Asked Thea, Laurel shook her head, "or do you want to be like those amazing badass ex-girlfriends that learn from every relationship and become a better person?" Laurel nodded, "then get up!!" Commanded Thea, Laurel groaned and got up with her messy hair, "okay, what do you want to do?" She asked, Thea grinned and Laurel frowned.

"Oh My God!, you look so hot!" Exclaimed Thea, Laurel was standing in front of her wearing a dress with a bored look on her face, "that was definitely sarcasm" told her Laurel, Thea laughed. "I hate this dress, its ugly" Thea nodded, "and I agree, this is the type of dresses the type of ex-girlfriend you're being wear, it's a loser dress" said Thea, "okay, you're crazy" Exclaimed Laurel, "why don't we just leave?" Asked Laurel, "no you need to buy something for my birthday, I'm celebrating it tomorrow and you are going, you will be looking like a damn Queen, now try this on" Thea handed an amazing outfit to Laurel, "that's is pretty... expensive it's expensive" said Laurel as she looked at the price, "ohhh, Laurel you're the DA! You swim in money!" Commented Thea, "now go and try this on or I will myself put it on you!" Laurel raised her eyebrows, "damn woman" she exclaimed and walked to the fitting room. When she came out Thea opened her mouth in shock, "Oh God, I think I may be a lesbian for you" she said, Laurel laughed, "you look amazing Laurel!" Added Thea, Laurel looked herself in the mirror, "I won't disagree" she said, she turned and turned to see an amazing looking dress on her, "you're definitely buying that" told her Thea, Laurel nodded. "You're missing something, SHOES!" Laurel shook her head, "no shoes are my weakness, you know I have a weakness with shoes" she said, Thea laughed. Laurel removed the dress from her. After a few hours of shopping Laurel and Thea were in a very fancy restaurant, "you do know you're gonna have to pay for all of this right?" Asked her Thea, Laurel laughed. "I'm not kidding this food is really expensive" she added, "just eat!" Said Laurel after she finished ordering her food, "now what would you like?" Asked the waiter talking to Thea, "yeah I'll have the side soup" responded Thea, "and on the side of what?" Thea looked at the menu again, "I will like it at the side of a glass of water thank you" she answered, Laurel laughed. "Bring her the salmon" she said, the waiter nodded and left. "Laurel!" Exclaimed Thea, "don't worry Ill pay for it" told her Laurel, Thea laughed. "Thank you" she said, Laurel winked at her but something unexpected happened. "Did she just wink at me?" Asked a man to his friend sitting next to him, "well you have been staring at her for a while now" responded his friend, they were sitting in the table behind Laurel and Thea, "she just looks very good, what are the chances I date her?" The man's friend laughed, "date her? Ha! Very few chances" he exclaimed, "I'll prove it" the man stood up and walked towards Laurel, "hey" he said, "hey" responded Thea, "I'm Mark" he presented himself, "Im Thea" she responded, "hey Thea, who is your friend?" Asked Mark, "she is-"   "I'm Laurel, Laurel Lance" spoke Laurel, "wow Laurel Lance you are a really good looking woman did you know that?" Asked Mark, Laurel smiled. "Thank you Mark" she replied, "you are also very good looking man" she added, "yeah you like that you should see my phone number" he exclaimed, Thea smiled"oh, I see what you did there, thanks Mark but I'm not really looking for a man" answered Laurel, "okay, no problem" he walked away, Thea hit Laurel in the arm, "ow! What was that for?" Asked Laurel, "that man is really hot and, and he just asked you out, how could you say no?" Thea said, Laurel shrugged, "he is not my type" she replied, Thea raised her eyebrows, she took Laurel's chin and turned her to look at him, "can't you see that dreamy hair, and the beautiful blue eyes, and that smile, OH MY GOD, Laurel he is the hottest guy I have ever seen" Laurel laughed, "well he is hot" she said, "hot? That stays short when it comes to him, he is- he is- there is no word to describe him" Exclaimed Thea, "Laurel you're free now! Go get him" Laurel stood up, "yeah that's my girl!" Said Thea and spanked Laurel in the butt, Laurel walked to him laughing, "hey Mark, I may not be looking for a guy but after all, you were the one who found me" she said and handed him a paper, she winked at him and walked away. Mark's friend stood in shock, "how?" He asked, Mark laughed.

Time skip

"Hey!" Said Thea and hugged her friend, Laurel placed a bowl of snacks in the table. "So this is a very big party" said Laurel, Thea smiled, "nah just a few friends" responded Thea, Laurel smiled and turned to see the door, Diggle, Lyla, and of course, Oliver and Felicity, who were holding hands, entered the place. Laurel took a deep breath and looked to another direction. "Hey, ignore it" said Thea, Laurel nodded. "Speedy!" Yelled Oliver, "Ollie, don't call me that in front of my friends please" she told him and hugged him. When they pulled away Oliver saw Laurel, she was wearing a beautiful dress, her perfect hair hung loose and her beautiful green eyes shone, he wanted to do nothing but kiss her. "Hey" he said, Laurel smiled, "hey" she replied, "you, you umm, look beautiful" he commented, "well thank you, you are not so bad yourself" she answered, Oliver smiled. He kept looking at Laurel, he could see something different in her, she looked amazingly beautiful. "Did you? Did you change something in you?" He asked, Thea smiled totally listening to what they were saying, "I did, its called dressing up for a nice event" she told him, she kissed him in the cheek, she winked at him as she brought a nacho to her mouth, Laurel walked away. Oliver felt like he was about to melt, every piece of him wanted to go and hold her and kiss her, his mouth wanted to touch those lips. "Did you do something to her?" Asked Oliver to Thea, Thea shook her head, "it's called being the badass and amazing type of ex-girlfriend" answered Thea. Felicity took Oliver's hand and kissed him. Expectation vs reality, reality sucks! Thought Oliver as he kissed Felicity.

"Hey Laurel, did you see Oliver's face when he was talking to you? He so wants you back" Exclaimed Thea, Laurel laughed. "It did feel kind of amazing" she admitted, Laurel's eyes widened up, "umm, Thea did you invite him?" Asked Laurel, Thea turned to see a good looking man, blue eyes, dreamy hair, and that beautiful smile, "oh yeah, Mark" said Thea, "I think you deserve to be treated like a Queen from a king like that" she added, Mark walked towards Laurel. "Hey" he said, "Mark" Exclaimed Laurel, "wow, you look beautiful" he commented, Laurel smiled. "I'm glad you came Mark" she said, he nodded, "that makes two of us"   They held each other's hand and walked towards the balcony. Oliver was standing behind them with a cup of champagne on his hand. He sighed and looked down. Thea walked towards him, "why did you breakup with her?" She asked, Oliver looked at her, "she doesn't deserve me, it's not fair that people are targeting her because I love her, people are threatening her because she is the woman that I love, she doesn't deserve that" Oliver responded, "who threat her?" Asked Thea, "Prometheus did" he answered, "he said that he was gonna kill the love of my life, sometimes you just have to let the love of your life go to keep her safe" Thea nodded. "Please don't tell her"   "Of course, your secret is safe with me" replied Thea. Oliver nodded gratefully at her.

Laurel was laughing. She was sitting down in a bench looking at the stars, Mark was with her, holding her hand. "Would you like something to drink?" She asked him, he nodded. She stood up and went to get it, Oliver sat down next to Mark, "Im sorry, here goes-" Mark was going to kick him out, "I know, I just need to talk to you" said Oliver, "okay?" 
"Are you a playboy?" Asked Oliver
"No"
"Do you sleep with woman and never call them back?"
"What? No"
"Have you knocked up anyone?"
Mark laughed, Oliver looked at him serious, "umm, no I haven't"
"Do you win enough money to live?"
"Yes I do, I mean I'm still alive"
"Can you protect yourself?"
"Well, I train, I once did Karate, not good at it, I did kick boxing, for like a day, in other words not really"
"Bad answer! What would you do if she gets injured?"
"Look man I don't know your point in this but, I am a very successful surgeon, a trauma surgeon, which means I react very well to it, I live from saving lives"
"Good, do you cheat on people with their siblings?"
"Oh My God No! That's gross!"
"Well you seem like a nice guy Mark, now I have some warnings"
Mark raised his eyebrows
"She can kick your ass very good, she can protect herself, do not sleep with her sister and disappear five years, do not make her angry, she is a lawyer she makes very good arguments, and just basically don't be a stupid son of a bitch!" Oliver stood up and was about to walk away, "oh and most importantly, if you hurt her I'll snap your neck" Mark raised his hand to his forehead and did like if he was in the army "yes sir" he said. Then Laurel appeared with two drinks, "you are a very lucky woman you know  that right?" He told her, "why would you say that?" She asked, "well many people love you, or at least there is someone that loves you that much that counts as a million people love you" he responded. Laurel frowned. She turned around to see Oliver smiling at them. She smiled at him. "Yeah, luckiest girl in the world" she said and cuddled with Mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I just want you to know that there is no hate towards any ship nor character.