You're my savior

Diggle walked towards Felicity, "hey" he said, "how are you holding up?" Felicity stopped looking at Oliver and Laurel, she looked at Diggle, "Do you think there's still a chance for me and him?" She asked, "of course there is Felicity" responded Diggle, "Oliver loves you, I never thought he'd last as long as he did with you, I'd never thought he would be ready to get married, but he was ready and he did last a good time with you, he has only done that with you, he loves you more than anything" added Diggle, "not more than he loves Laurel" she commented, "you can't know that Felicity, but if you keep saying he loves her more then you will lose him, you have to fight for him don't you think?" Felicity nodded, "fight how?" She asked, "I don't know, just don't let him totally forget you, make him miss what you had with him" recommended John, "thank you John" she said.

Everyone got inside the tent and laid down with their partner, Oliver wrapped his arms around Laurel's waist and kissed her in the cheek, Laurel was already asleep. Oliver fell asleep too.

Felicity heard some noises out of the tent, she confused them with animals or people, she was still kind of asleep, she looked around and everyone was asleep, it was still night, she kept hearing the noises until one cleared her confusion, it was a person, she stood up and took a flashlight, she walked towards the door of the tent with the flashlight. When she was out the noises stopped, she kept walking with the flashlight on, Felicity turned around as she heard something again, but nothing was there. She let out a relieved sigh and let down her guard, when she turned around she jumped from the scare of a man standing right in front of her, he was facing down, the man had a hood, a green hood, he had a green suit with bows and arrows, "Green Arrow?" She asked, then the man faced up revealing a mask covering all his face, the mask had a smile on it, it was a dark green mask, Felicity frowned, "no I am not the green arrow" said the man with a deep and raspy voice, then he took out a sword and swung it in the air, Felicity screamed before he covered her mouth and took her.

Oliver laid with Laurel, they were in a blanket on the floor, she was smiling at him, the sun hitting them in the face, she shone like a star, everything was so peaceful, he was smiling rubbing her cheek, "I love you Ollie" she said, "I love you too" he replied, but then thunder stroke, everything turned dark, Oliver looked up to see a black sky with thunder, he looked back at Laurel who was now covered with blood on her mouth and upper abdomen, she was dead. Then he heard a scream, a frightening scream. He woke up sweating, he looked around to see Laurel peacefully sleeping, Diggle and Lyla besides him, Thea and Alex were asleep too, but Felicity wasn't there, he frowned but then remembered the nightmare. There was a scream, a frightened scream. His eyes widened up as he realized something, he got out of the tent, he saw a flashlight in the floor, the flashlight was still on, he heard another scream, he ran towards the sound, "Felicity?" He shouted, "Felicity!!" He kept yelling, he ran and ran until he got to a river, Felicity's glasses were floating in the river, he knew the water had to be freezing at that time of night. Oliver jumped inside the freezing river, he swam towards the glasses, he wanted to keep on swimming but he couldn't, the cold water made it impossible to keep swimming, he could no longer feel his feet, he had no more strength, the strong current of the river dragged him towards the rocks, he screamed painfully as he hit hard on the rocks, every part of his body ached, "Oliver!" Someone yelled, "Oliver" kept yelling a man, then he felt someone pull him out, he shivered and groaned, he tried to look at the people saving him, he saw a man and a woman, but he couldn't see clear as he kept shaking, "he is getting hypothermic" said a woman, the man wrapped him in blankets but he couldn't get warm, he shivered and shivered, he felt a warm hand touch his cheek, "he needs body to body warmth" exclaimed the man, then Oliver felt the woman wrap her arms around him, "shhh, I'm here, I'm here" said the woman, her beautiful and soft voice made Oliver relax a little bit, he was feeling warmer and warmer by time, "it's okay Ollie, I'm here" she kept saying, Oliver took a deep breath already more relaxed, his eyelids were dropping, he tried to keep them opened, as his shivering went down he was able to see clear, "Laurel" he whispered before his eyelids dropped and he fell deep asleep.