Bad choices

"Don't you dare threat her!" Told him Oliver angrily, "what are you gonna do about it?" Asked Prometheus, Oliver looked at him, if looks could kill Prometheus would be dead by now. "What did I ever do to make you angry?" Asked Oliver, "you failed this city" he responded, Oliver frowned. "Does that sound familiar?" Oliver wondered how did Prometheus know that. "Those were the last things my father heard before he got shot by one of your arrows" Oliver took a deep breath, "I know who you are Oliver Queen, the hood, the arrow, the green arrow, all you" Prometheus said, "just like I know where the love of your life lives, where she works, who she truly is, I know her highs and lows, I know what's her weakness, I actually am more close to her than you realize, I know how to make her fall" Oliver ran to tackle him, he started punching him, "I will never let you hurt her! You son of a bitch!" He exclaimed as he punched, Prometheus turned to make Oliver hit the floor, "I will kill you!!" Yelled Oliver, "don't you threat me, after all, if you kill me, you will only truly be killing your self" with that Prometheus disappeared, Oliver went to Diggle and did something to wake him up then Oliver ran towards the tent afraid as hell that Prometheus had already made a move on Laurel. When he got there he met with everyone's worried gaze. "How did it go?" Asked Lyla worried about John, "John's fine" said Oliver looking around, "are you Ok?" Asked Felicity, "where is Laurel?" Questioned Oliver, "Oliver are you-" "where is she?" He asked with a louder voice, "I'm here Ollie" responded Laurel, Oliver ran to hug her. "What the hell happened out there?" Asked Thea, Oliver didn't answer and held Laurel tightly, "Oliver, what happened?" Questioned Laurel, "nothing too important I'm just glad to be with you" he told her, then they pulled away. "So what's next?" Asked Alex, "now we get out of here and go back home" responded Oliver. Everyone nodded and started packing again.

In their ride home Oliver was quiet, everyone was asleep except him, he looked at Laurel peacefully sleeping, he didn't know what to do. He kept thinking about when Darhk had stabbed her, the fear he had felt as she bled out in his arms. He couldn't go through that again. He was terrified. He knew Prometheus was just trying to get into his mind, but just by bringing up killing the woman he loves made him terrified, Prometheus had already gotten into his head. Oliver wanted not to think that he infected every life he touched, he wanted to believe he is not guilty for everything, but deep inside he believed he was guilty and he knew what Prometheus said was true. There was only one thing he could do.

"So this trip wasn't as you expected it to be, but I got to say, it was kind of fun, I mean the part that weren't bad" said Laurel as she walked to the couch with two cups of water. Oliver took the water and didn't answer. "Ollie?" She asked, "are you okay?" Oliver didn't answer, he didn't even looked like he was paying attention at all. "Oliver!" Exclaimed Laurel pulling him out of his thoughts. "I'm sorry, I just, I was just thinking" he responded, "Oliver what happened with Prometheus?" Asked Laurel, "I already told you nothing did" he replied then took a sip of water. "Oliver look, I know you're not the greatest in telling the truth but you can trust me, I know that something happened, he said something or you saw something that changed you completely, you are barely looking at me now" she said, Oliver looked down. "Laurel I don't want to talk about it" he told her, "Ollie please just-" "I don't want to talk about it okay?" Exclaimed Oliver raising his voice. Laurel looked at him shocked, she stood up and walked towards her bedroom, Oliver could hear the bang of the door closing. He took a deep breath and rested his head on the back of the couch. "I'm sorry Laurel" he said to himself.

Laurel was sitting down on her bed, she was watching TV when she heard a knock on the door. "If you don't want to talk about it then why bother come here?" She asked thinking it was Oliver. Then the door opened. "Talk about what?" Asked Quentin, Laurel's eyes widened up. "Dad?" She asked excited. "Hey honey" he told her, she stood up and hugged him, "how did you get out?" Asked Laurel still hugging him tight. "Well it was a small penance" replied Quentin, Laurel laughed. "Thank God you're alright" she exclaimed, "took the words right out of my mouth" he said, "how are you doing?" They pulled away, "Im fine thanks" she responded, Quentin smiled. "So I am guessing the whole thing you said of not wanting to talk about it right now is about Oliver" Laurel nodded with her lips tightened. "Everything alright with you two?" Asked her father. "Well he is just being Oliver, you know keeping secrets" she answered. "Let's just hope he is hiding something good and not cheating on you" commented Quentin, "well here goes hoping" added Laurel. Then there was a knock on the front door. Laurel and Quentin walked towards it. Laurel opened the door to reveal Adrian Chase. "Adrian!" Exclaimed Laurel, "hey, may I come in?" He asked, Laurel nodded. "What's up?" Questioned Laurel, "I need you to come with me" he said, Laurel frowned, "for what?" She asked, "it's about Ruve Adams, I think she may be a corrupt, or she may be working with Darhk" responded Adrian, "tell me about it" said Laurel to herself, "excuse me?" Asked Adrian, Laurel cleared her throat. "Umm nothing, so you were saying?" "I got her location and she seems to be in a ver creepy and suspicious place" replied Adrian, Laurel took her jacket and left the house along with Adrian.