I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 12]

~A/N~ Sorry if it's kinda draggy at first. It took me eleven hours just to write this stupid chapter so it better be worth it :P But if it sounds draggy at the beginning it will will be worth it at the end ;D Trust me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 12 - Birthday Surprise

I examined the dual scrapes on my arms. Looking them over, I heard someone out in the hall. I hurried and got up quietly to see Nile up. He noticed me and had a confused look on his face.

"What are you doing up so early?" He asked.

I ran up to him. "Where is Jordan?"

"Sleeping still, why?"

I pulled him over to Jordan's room.

"What are you doing?"

"Last night, he left the house." I said fast without trying to slur my words.

"He left the house?"

I nodded. "And he - he killed a girl."

"Jordan, killing a girl?" He shook his head. "I don't see that happening."

"It's true, I followed him last night and when I witnessed it he came after me too."

"You'd be dead by now. It was just a bad dream Kiara, go back to bed." He went to walk away and I pulled him back.

"It wasn't!" I whispered in anger.

"Let's go find out then." He opened Jordan's door and dragged me in.

"But - wait I don't want to go in." I argued.

Nile shut the door behind me and I glanced over at Jordan sleeping.

"If he actually killed a girl I'd smell the blood right away." Nile looked around the room.

"And do you?"

He shook his head. "I think you're just imagining things." He went over to the dresser.

I noticed the sweatshirt he was wearing last night and I pointed to it while I walked over. "That's the sweatshirt he wore last night."

Nile picked it up. "This one?"

I nodded.

Nile looked at the sleeves and the hood, but there was nothing. He shook my head at me telling me that there was nothing. I looked over at Jordan; he didn't even realize we were in his room. Nile looked over at Jordan too.

"Do you want me to wake him up?" Nile asked.

"No, just leave it, it was probably nothing."

He sighed and we left his room without Jordan knowing anything at all.

"Don't worry about it Kiara." Nile said when we reached the hall. "It was all a dream, none of that is true."

I nodded in agreement.

"Happy birthday." He smiled.

"Thanks."

"Why don't you go get some sleep, you look tired."

I nodded.

Sleep sounds like a good idea at this moment. I walked back to my room and slipped into bed without the others hearing me. All my thoughts wandered off and I fell asleep.

It was a little after ten when I was dressed and went downstairs. Apparently everyone else was up because no one was in my room at the time.

"Happy birthday!" Shelby said and gave me hug.