I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 11]

~A/N~ I'm shocked I actually made this chapter four pages ^.^ But i'm glad i made it long because i've been gone on vacation all week. Which was fun!! :D I hope you enjoy this chapter! Vote and comment please!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 11 - Real or Not

Nothing else strange happened that day. Jaylee was good and didn't say much. Monique didn't come back for the rest of the day but I still had this feeling she was watching. According to Jordan and Nile she wasn't, so we were safe and sound. It's Friday, a day before my birthday, and I sat outside on the step with Nile and Jordan waiting for Shelby to show up. I finally got to contact her and she agreed to come up. Shelby said she'll be here around five. Her boss said she could get out of work early so she didn't have to come late here. Nick and Autumn asked their boss if they could have the day off so they are actually in the backyard with Jaylee working on the garden.

I never did find out what Nile was going to tell me. He said he didn't even remember trying to tell me something. Jordan has still been acting a little strange, kind of still dazed actually. We haven't gotten close to each other ever since the incident that night with the kiss. I guess it's for the best because of Jordan goes haywire I won't be close to him.

I like Jordan but, we're both complete opposites. He's a blood sucking vampire and I'm a normal human. He can live forever and I'm lucky to live up to eighty years. I forget why my father put me here. Why live with them if he knows I'm not like them? Even if he was friends with my dad, why?

"Kiara."

"Huh?" I looked over at Nile who was trying to get my attention.

"I kind of told Gracie about your birthday tomorrow and she kind of told Hazel and now they're both headed up here."

"Excuse me?"

"You might want to ask if you can have two more people over before -."

"Sorry it took so long." Someone said behind me and startled me.

I turned around to see Gracie and Hazel with their bags.

"Never mind." Nile said.

I stood up and looked over at them. "Isn't it kind of rude to just show up without a warning?" I asked them.

"Of course not." Gracie said. "I know you won't mind."

"No, I won't but Nick might."

"Oh no he won't, I have a way with words."

"Really?"

"Hey Kiara, what do -."

We all looked over and saw Nick coming around the house to the steps. He stopped as soon as he saw Gracie and Hazel. I wasn't too sure if he remembers them. He shouldn't actually because I live with them, and he doesn't know that.

"May I ask who you two may be?" Nick asked taking off his gardening gloves.

"Watch and learn." Gracie said ecstatic as she walked down the stairs to Nick. "Hey Mr. T, how you doing?" She asked like she knew him for years.

"Not bad." He said slow and confused.

"I'm so happy to see you again. I'm especially ecstatic about you telling Hazel and I to come up for Kiara's sleepover."

"I -."

"Thank you so much. We promise to keep it down tonight." She winked at him.

I watched as Gracie confused Nick. But actually her little confusion is working. His eyes look a little less bright and a little cloudier as if she was doing something to him.