I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 2]

Authors Note - Sorry it took me so long. I've been busy ^_^ Hope you like it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 2 - Favors

I was in the library looking at books. No one knew I was in the library. I don't know where Nile and Jordan are but all they have to do is track the scent of me. I should be packing for tomorrow but I really don't want to. I don't know how long I'm staying at Nick's house. We're just taking it by year.

I wandered around the library that seemed like it was never ending. I came across a sign on a bookcase that said 'Forgotten Memories.' Forgotten Memories . . . I wonder what's on this bookcase. I walked up to the middle shelf and went to grab a book.

"That bookcase is off limits."

I got startled and turned around. It was Jordan. He looked serious. I stepped away from the bookcase.

"Sorry." I said.

Even though I live here there are still so many other secrets that I don't know. Many of them Jordan won't let me know. It's like if I wander the mansion he stops me from going in a room. If I live here I should know about everything but . . . I guess some things are better left unsaid.

"Its fine, you didn't know." He walked over and looked at the bookcase.

"What are the books about?" I asked.

He looked at me. "Nothing much. Just some past history."

Yeah, past history that I'm not supposed to know about . . .

"Have you packed?" Jordan asked.

I shook my head.

"You better start."

I sighed. "Yeah, I'll get to it. I was trying to find a book to read though."

Jordan disappeared and reappeared in a second. He had a book in his hand and handed it to me.

"I think maybe you'll like this one. It's sort of a mystery book." He said.

I looked at the cover. It looked brand new like it has never been read before. It was a paperback book and had a little boy on the front and a girl in the way back. They were in a forest. Up above it said 'Green Child' in fancy green lettering.

"It hasn't been released yet. I have ways to get books like that."

"Have you read it before?" I said flipping through the pages.

"Yes actually I have. It's an interesting book. I think you'll like it."

"Thanks."

"No problem. Now go start packing or you won't have the night to relax."

I sighed again and went to my room.

I had most of my stuff packed. All I need is to put my book in my bag Jordan gave me and my hair brush and stuff. But I need that stuff for the morning and I'd like to read my book. I put everything on the floor and sat on my bed. I opened the book and was about to read the first sentence and I was interrupted by on a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said putting my book down.

Gracie peaked around the corner. "Can I come in?" She asked.

"Yeah of course." I said.

She came in and shut the door behind her. She sat on the bed next to me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said looking at me but then she looked down at the floor upset.

"You look really upset." I pointed out.